CID

Give Tribute to Tasha-Memories of Tasha. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
First of all, thanks a lot Jiya di for opening this thread and collecting all the special Tasha moments together.... Its so remarkable that in just an year she managed to give so many good moments inspite of getting less oppurtunites.

She started off in an ordinary way. Like another model looking officer joining! I wasnt very fond of her in her initial days. She seemed to be an inexperienced actress...but how wonderfully she improved in just an year! Her chemistry with ech and every one was commendable. She waa able to get the right attitude as an officer. The right balance between boldness and softness. She knew how to react at what time. She did a good job in the emotional scenes...starting from Behroopiya, Abhijeet in coma and Acp Pradyuman Giraftaar. Her opinions were applauded by me in Sr.Inspector Abhijeet. Her small friendly moments with Viivek were always pleasant to see( normally!).... Her super chemistry with Aditya sir was so well projected. I loved her relationship with Abhijeet, her boss. They never said or did much but still they always looked very good as senior- junior! The way Abhi sir always helped her to improve..and how he was concerned for her in the gam chamber scene... All were remarkable!

Above all, AC series if not anything, gave her a platform to perform. She waa gantastic throughout...specially AC 8! Her performance can never be forgotten in that one episode! Every expression, be it of fear, helplessness, bravery or pain... She showed it all beuatifully.

More than anything, Tasha because of her dedication towards work managed to gain a lot... And thats the reason i will always remeber her. She was a peefect junior to her seniors. Its difficult for any female officer to make an impact in CID with the less amount of importabce given to them that too in presence of our DUO.. So inspite of all that... She managed to win our hearts.. Its really commendable of her.

She was the only female officer( for me ) who had the capability of being next to Asha. She was strong and yet charming...and had a wonderful chemistry with DUO. I will always be thankful to Vaishnavi di for portraying this character so well. She had the perfect body language as a cop and will surely miss her thorughout the next eras of CID. I wish her best of luck for her future endeavours!

Above all, i would like to thank FW this time. Thankfully they never played negatively with this character. Always gave us a clear picture of her as a character, although kept her personal life away. And thanks a lot for giving her a deserving exit and without tarnishing the image we have of her. Tasha will surely live in our hearts forever..be it whoever come next! Tasha has made a remarkable mark in the history of CID!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqrab.abbyluvscidvrashali10DemonStardr.fahmishreelaKhotaSikaShreyaSaadritadebayon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Give Tribute to Tasha-Memories of Tasha. (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweety20

Groupbie

sweety20

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
we all will miss u a lottttttttttttttttttttt tasha

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for this thread, jiya di.
Great job....good collection of vdos.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Dear Tasha,

We'll miss you always....we will always remember you as one of the best lady cops.

Dear Vaishnavi,

Thanks for giving us the character - Tasha and doing such a wonderful job. You improved a lot, having worked with some extremely talented co-stars.

We understand you need to move on and advance in your acting career and hence you had to make this tough decision. We wish Tasha hadn't been killed off, but maybe the makers of CID and you thought otherwise.

Wish you all the best and hope you get to act in many many more serials.

Love,
Visrom.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aqrab.vrashali10DemonStardr.fahmiKhotaSikaShreyaAditi_97debayon

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I am Happy!! :) :) !! thanks a lot .. late but good on ya decision!! |

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
we all will miss you Tasha......!!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

First of all, thanks a lot Jiya di for opening this thread and collecting all the special Tasha moments together.... Its so remarkable that in just an year she managed to give so many good moments inspite of getting less oppurtunites.

She started off in an ordinary way. Like another model looking officer joining! I wasnt very fond of her in her initial days. She seemed to be an inexperienced actress...but how wonderfully she improved in just an year! Her chemistry with ech and every one was commendable. She waa able to get the right attitude as an officer. The right balance between boldness and softness. She knew how to react at what time. She did a good job in the emotional scenes...starting from Behroopiya, Abhijeet in coma and Acp Pradyuman Giraftaar. Her opinions were applauded by me in Sr.Inspector Abhijeet. Her small friendly moments with Viivek were always pleasant to see( normally!).... Her super chemistry with Aditya sir was so well projected. I loved her relationship with Abhijeet, her boss. They never said or did much but still they always looked very good as senior- junior! The way Abhi sir always helped her to improve..and how he was concerned for her in the gam chamber scene... All were remarkable!

Above all, AC series if not anything, gave her a platform to perform. She waa gantastic throughout...specially AC 8! Her performance can never be forgotten in that one episode! Every expression, be it of fear, helplessness, bravery or pain... She showed it all beuatifully.

More than anything, Tasha because of her dedication towards work managed to gain a lot... And thats the reason i will always remeber her. She was a peefect junior to her seniors. Its difficult for any female officer to make an impact in CID with the less amount of importabce given to them that too in presence of our DUO.. So inspite of all that... She managed to win our hearts.. Its really commendable of her.

She was the only female officer( for me ) who had the capability of being next to Asha. She was strong and yet charming...and had a wonderful chemistry with DUO. I will always be thankful to Vaishnavi di for portraying this character so well. She had the perfect body language as a cop and will surely miss her thorughout the next eras of CID. I wish her best of luck for her future endeavours!

Above all, i would like to thank FW this time. Thankfully they never played negatively with this character. Always gave us a clear picture of her as a character, although kept her personal life away. And thanks a lot for giving her a deserving exit and without tarnishing the image we have of her. Tasha will surely live in our hearts forever..be it whoever come next! Tasha has made a remarkable mark in the history of CID!

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

When Tasha first joined CID, I didn't really like her too much, but as she progressed through CID I started thinking much better of her. I feel that after Asha, Tasha is the first female CID officer that actually looked like an officer.

When Vaishnavi first started, I thought she was very inexperienced and couldn't act, but over time I really came to like her acting. Her chemistry, especially with Aditya sir and Daya sir, was just amazing. While they wouldn't talk a lot, they looked like a proper team together. I especially liked Vaishnavi's acting in Aakhri Chanauti when she was trying to get ACP, Abhijeet, and Daya sir to remember who they were.

Tasha truly has left an imprint on CID and will always be remembered.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrashali10debayon

RanbirJia

RanbirJia

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
 i am gonna miss Tasha so much!! she was my favorite .....whenever i watch cid i always wait for her scenesss!!!! CrySO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!MISS YOU TASHA!!! I WISH YOU COME BACK LATER....ever..please!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top