Tangled Web Designs Gallery #4 - Sonam K at IIJW, pg27 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 28

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
reserved:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tangled Web Designs Gallery #4 - Sonam K at IIJW, pg27 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Great Work Vasu! Big smile

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

This looks so...celestial! No really, with the colours and light...amazing sig! The styles on the rest of them are so innovative too. I think that's what I like best about your work, no two sigs look the same. 

Lovely update hai jee! Hug

Thank you jee HugHug The sig you quoted....that was the quality of the pics...and Sakshi Day Dreaming that scene itself was so celestial...I did nothing but string the pics together, and stare. Man I miss her....wishing she comes back in a new show and SOON!

Originally posted by nureat01

Day Dreaming  Loveeeeeeeeeeee that cap of Ankita you've used as the main focus.....seriously she looked ethereal in this! So pretty! The woman has classic sorta features.....old world grace and charm.  

Ahaa so I've managed to make you like Sushitaaaaa :P LOL....now if only somehow Mash, Fatty or even me manage to get you hooked to LTL, humara jeewan safal ho jaayegaTongueLOL

Gorgeoussssss update, Vas! Hug Loveeeeeeeee the Janki sigs as well! Especially the one Fatty pointed out above....celestial is the exact word I was thinking of tooLOL 

Thank you!! Yes, that Ankita-Sushant sig actually started out from that one cap...the avis you posted, esp, the last one in my avi box....I just kept coming back to that bit where she just lifts her head towards the sky in wonder...and I knew then that I wanted to make a sig from that cap itself. You are right - she has a very Madhubala-esque vibe about her...love the simplicity of her face and style in this song - light makeup, bun and a red rose in her hair Day Dreaming...sigh...more than anything I am becoming her fan LOL not sure I want to brave the Pavitra Rishta forum and show though....might give it a try but for now I am just loving these two as Sushant & Ankita....

As for LTL - between Fatty and Mash, I am being bombarded with vids ROFL but you'd be proud of me....I am actually giving them a go! The thing is, I liked what I've seen of DN so far....I just don't know if that's enough for me to jhelo-fy the rest of the show....but hey, never say never Wink

And thank you re: the Janki sigs Embarrassed

@Meera - thank you! Tongue

Edited by psawyer - 24 December 2010 at 3:09pm

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

As for LTL - between Fatty and Mash, I am being bombarded with vids ROFL but you'd be proud of me....I am actually giving them a go! The thing is, I liked what I've seen of DN so far....I just don't know if that's enough for me to jhelo-fy the rest of the show....but hey, never say never Wink

Ceasefire from my side, pakka wala LOL The rest of the show is pretty jokes and a big-time stress buster for me because of all the hilarity that it provides many a times, but dunno about the rest of the chickadees and how they feel about it apart from Dutta LOL

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by psawyer

Ceasefire from my side, pakka wala LOL The rest of the show is pretty jokes and a big-time stress buster for me because of all the hilarity that it provides many a times, but dunno about the rest of the chickadees and how they feel about it apart from Dutta LOL

ROFLROFLROFL....notice I wasn't complaining, only stating facts. Issi bahane aapse baat toh ho jaati hai Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
gorgeous update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

Lovely update...

Esp

Just love itHug

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top