Tangled Web Designs Gallery #4 - Sonam K at IIJW, pg27 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 28

lipshaa

IF-Sizzlerz

lipshaa

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Woowww!!!

Lovely update dear... n m sooo sooorrryyy to commenting soo late...

But that Koi Fariyad one is really Damn Beautiful..Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tangled Web Designs Gallery #4 - Sonam K at IIJW, pg27 (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Vas!!!!!!!!!!!! You're back!Hug

Awesome avis! And the PM stuff: well like I always said, no one can capture the essence of PM better than you.

Man it feels so good to be commenting in your gallery after so long!Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreMukti4evapsawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@-_AfridiMalik_-, -fsn-, -Ravjot-, QueenHinna12, -Pooji-, lipshaa - thanks so much guys! 

@ Phatty16 - thank you soooo much for the lovely words Embarrassed yes, psawyer comes from OTH....once upon a time she was my favourite character...

@Siddi - HugHugHugHug thank you sooooo much! It feels awesome to me too that you're commenting in my gallery after so long! Miss those days....and as I told you in the PM, I miss your sigs/avis so much as well....start up a new gall, dammit! LOL

A mini-update of sorts...made some random sigs that I didn't really post...so here goes...

PM:

Was working on a massive PM update but haven't had a chance in recent days so thought I should post these anyway LOL

Shahid-Priyanka KWK:

Stacked:

Comments/criticisms welcome as always Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PreMukti4evasensodynenimrahawarapan.-Preeti-kabeeraspeakingSobtiObsessionSiddhi_-Fatima-indiandoll89AreYaar

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
SHAHIDDDDDDDDDD!Blushing

^ original reaction. After a while when I calmed down I actually looked at the avis fully instead of just getting excited by seeing Shahid's faceROFL Love the Shahid one, which I think you already figured outROFL

PMShocked Man at times like these I wish I watched KZKLOL Me love love loves the siggyBig smile And the avi too.

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Ravjot & Zoah - thanks!

Ravjot - you really should watch some PM scene if you can...check YT....they were one of a kind!

Another mini update....I'm on holiday so I'm bored LOL but not so bored that I come back with a massive update :-P

Really missing KGGK recently so these are as a reminder for me:

Merged:

Merged with text:

Sushant-Ankita:

These are courtesy of Anu who not only enlightened me on these two LOL but also posted such gorgeous avis (like the one I'm using!) and sigs on this performance, which motivated me to find this video and cap it, which is something I rarely do LOL. My goodness, but doesn't Ankita just look like a fairy in this dance? Day Dreaming Absolutely stunning....very Saawariya-esque...and the dance was great as well! Loving this couple more and more...

As always, free for use but not hotlinking, please!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahgremlin.awarapan.sensodyne-Preeti-kabeeraspeakinglipshaaSobtiObsession-Fatima-AreYaar

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

This looks so...celestial! No really, with the colours and light...amazing sig! The styles on the rest of them are so innovative too. I think that's what I like best about your work, no two sigs look the same. 

Lovely update hai jee! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  Loveeeeeeeeeeee that cap of Ankita you've used as the main focus.....seriously she looked ethereal in this! So pretty! The woman has classic sorta features.....old world grace and charm. 

Ahaa so I've managed to make you like Sushitaaaaa :P LOL....now if only somehow Mash, Fatty or even me manage to get you hooked to LTL, humara jeewan safal ho jaayegaTongueLOL

Gorgeoussssss update, Vas! Hug Loveeeeeeeee the Janki sigs as well! Especially the one Fatty pointed out above....celestial is the exact word I was thinking of tooLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingpsawyer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top