Tangled Web Designs Gallery #4 - Sonam K at IIJW, pg27 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 28

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by springs

Awesome creations Vasu Clap especially the PM ones - I will chorify them soon LOL

Thanks BhavanaEmbarrassed chori awayLOL

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Awwwwww Blushing
PM!!! Big smile
Vasuuu!!! Thankss soo muchhh!
Pakka usingg this koii faryad sequence wala sigg!! Blushing Big smile Hayyeeeee!! Heart  Makee moree PM stuff accha Big smile Keep making em! Wink LOL this wud b my sugg. for ALL the updates in the world that u do from now on. Accha, please make some Shiv Gauri stuff [Karam Apna Apna, Iqbal and Pallavi] too! Big smile
Lovee em too... muaah! Heart
Keep it up, ReenO Blushing

Aw, thanks Reeno Hug looks like the Fariyaad one is a hit! But must say this is all down to the pics, the scene and PM/MT...I had little to do with the beauty of it....they were beautiful enough on their ownDay Dreaming

Lol, as I said, PM are a major part of me so will always keep them in mind for new updatesLOL

When I have some more time (xmas hols maybe) I'd be happy to make Shiv-Gauri sigs if you provided me with pics (not yet, not yet!!LOL)

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

AHHH! Prem&Muktiii! OMG! I miss them! ;(

You make wanna make stuff, do pm me pics please! :)

LOVE the first one! second one is gorgeous (:

Ayesha, I miss them too! Cry Still the best couple ever! Please do make PM sigs...I love it when people make PM sigs that I can choriLOLLOL

Will try to PM you the pics soonWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tangled Web Designs Gallery #4 - Sonam K at IIJW, pg27 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@make-believe - by the way Fattolicious......when are you making some PM sigs???Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Yupp! i'll PM u the pixiess soon! Smile
Even i feel like making PM stuff all over again... people will get fed up but i wont LOL.
I really like the way u blended the other sig. Where the text was didnt matter much.
BTW, at that time i was sooo damn drooling over PM in the koi faryaad sig, that i frgot 2 comment in the other one Blushing
Waiting for ur next update! Big smile

*goess off to make MOREE PM stuff*
cud u gimme koi faryaad sequence kii pix please? As soon as possible! Smile

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 08 December 2010 at 6:51am

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
gorgeous PM update totally love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
PrettyyyyyyShocked

I never watched KZK [except this one time I watched SP2 scenesErmm and then I tried to watch PM scenes but forgot to continue watching the next dayLOL] but me love love LOVE the siggiesBig smile Love the text on the first one and as for the other two, I love the positioning of the text for bothLOL

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
wow u make such awesome sigs:D waiting to see more
welcome back btw!!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
wow beautiful creations
prem mukti stuff are fab 
love it

congo on ur new shop

awarapan.

IF-Rockerz

awarapan.

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I cannot believe that you've had 4 gallery's, and I've never come across them. Snap, what a mistake on my part! Your work is COMMENDABLE. I swear, it's absolutely stunning. I'm LOVING your Page 1 update on Maryada - the effects/colouring/textures are so beautiful! I love the way you've transitioned the avi's! They're really flawless!

^ That is so GORGEOUS. I love it (:

^ That is so pretty, I've never seen something like this before, so I'm really loving it! The icons which are stacked are all so stunning! Great job, hun (:

As for your P2 PM update, oh my goodness. ALL of the siggy's are so stunning! I love the colouring, and the texture you've used. They look REALLY good! Amazing job, hun. I really like this siggy, it's so pretty - and the caption is so beautiful.

Amazing work, keep it up (:
<33

PS. Just curious, your username - psawyer - refers back to OTH, right? LOL. Just wondering, tehe.

Edited by Phatty16 - 11 December 2010 at 7:04pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top