Tangled Web Designs Gallery #4 - Sonam K at IIJW, pg27 (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 28

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hee hee! Hello Ms Fatiman...thank you for dropping by. How honoured am I that a consummate artist like you is using my sig Embarrassed thank you jee. 

Poor, poor UD. How does it feel to get a taste of one's own medicine? It's difficult to reject someone who won't give you the time of day ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tangled Web Designs Gallery #4 - Sonam K at IIJW, pg27 (Page 27)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Hee hee! Hello Ms Fatiman...thank you for dropping by. How honoured am I that a consummate artist like you is using my sig Embarrassed thank you jee. 

Poor, poor UD. How does it feel to get a taste of one's own medicine? It's difficult to reject someone who won't give you the time of day ROFLROFL

Nautanki! LOL

You know Vas, I was just watching this proposal wala scene today...it's one of my favourites between them, maybe the favourite (besides ILUX9), ever so powerfully written and enacted. Even after all this time the feelings associated with them are just something else, haina? Just the amount of visible effort he had to summon up to crush his ego and try to gain her attention and be rejected again and again was amazing actually...makes me think, Prem itna bhi burra nahi tha Smile Or have I just forgotten how bad he was in retrospect? LOL And Mukti psychoanalyzes him so well too...exceptionally so...to give it back to him as good as it gets, more if not at equal standing...I miss both of them, I miss MT...MB particularly cleaned up so very well in this scene too from his usual UD-ness in that white shirt, charcoal grey sports jacket, neat haircut Smile

And accha, I have to tell you...I lovelovelove this purple tinge of the Humari Adhoori Kahaani sig, the text, his words...you made both the pictures look so beautiful too...Day Dreaming *goes back to staring at it*

Edited by make-believe - 28 July 2011 at 5:43pm

psawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Nautanki! LOL Of course! Approve I am UD ki cheli after all LOL 

You know Vas, I was just watching this proposal wala scene today...it's one of my favourites between them, maybe the favourite (besides ILUX9), ever so powerfully written and enacted. This is one of my favourite scenes also - in fact this proposal, ILUX9 and the office scene in the sig you're using are my top three stand out scenes. Probably because in all three, Prem is on the back foot LOL and Mukti has the upper hand LOL 

Even after all this time the feelings associated with them are just something else, haina? Just the amount of visible effort he had to summon up to crush his ego and try to gain her attention and be rejected again and again was amazing actually...makes me think, Prem itna bhi burra nahi tha Smile Or have I just forgotten how bad he was in retrospect? LOL Arre, even at the time this scene made me think ke Prem itna bhi burra nahi tha, even though about a week before was the whole rape track. This guy had a way of making us forget his transgressions when he behaved so vulnerably. I just love the looks he gives her every time she rejects him or his phone call...abhi bhi his ego is most important - how dare she reject his apologies? Doesn't she know that UD doesn't apologise to ANYONE? Doesn't she feel honoured that he bothered to come and apologise, and "propose" to her? ROFLROFLROFLROFL Poor, deluded UD ROFL...I kind of see this, ILUX9 and the office proposal scene in this linear trajectory of Prem's journey: here he is so egotistic and superior...in ILUX9 he is on a high from his realisation of his love for her, and though he acknowledges that she has every right to reject him, he is confident that she won't. And the office proposal is the moment he completely breaks down and surrenders to her, when he realises that actually, Mukti has every intention of rejecting him and is perfectly capable of doing so without a qualm. This is the moment he realises that she can live without him, very happily. Its also the moment he realises that he can't live without her. Finally, after everything, he realises that SHE is the one in control, that he has to bow before her...practically plead and beg. It's incredible to see this man's journey from what he was as UD to who he becomes because of Mukti Embarrassed...and I love how in this scene, after she psychoanalyzes him, as you put it, he lashes out and insults her once again. But literally a second after he does so, he regrets it. He can't help be antagonistic, but he also can't help hating himself for it...

And Mukti psychoanalyzes him so well too...exceptionally so...to give it back to him as good as it gets, more if not at equal standing...I miss both of them, I miss MT...MB particularly cleaned up so very well in this scene too from his usual UD-ness in that white shirt, charcoal grey sports jacket, neat haircut Smile No one knows Prem like Mukti does...Mother India & Dad Basu are blinded by  their pendulistic (no, that's not a word LOL) love and hate for him. Mr Bajaj is a little closer to understanding him (since they are so similar in many ways) but by this point he doesn't really care to know him at all. Tushar, Kooki, Sneha, Kasak, Debo...none of these people know him. Mukti knows him. She even knows what he's thinking when he doesn't know it. LOL Here he is, geared up to make a grand apology for the first time in his life, and she calls him up on it immediately - recognising that he is there to appease his own guilt. Sigh. These two are amazing...and they are one of the reasons I simply cannot enjoy today's "hawt" love stories and intense-chemistry-wale couples. PM have ruined me for everyone, since no couple has the depth, intensity, complexity of these two. I wish they would come back. Even though we can't have PM back and anything else would seem like an imitation...at least we could have MT back...in some way.

And yes, this was one of MB's better transformations on the show LOL I love the spiked hair and the casual elegance of the jacket. And, of course, the cherry on top, the bouquet of flowers in his hands LOL

And accha, I have to tell you...I lovelovelove this purple tinge of the Humari Adhoori Kahaani sig, the text, his words...you made both the pictures look so beautiful too...Day Dreaming *goes back to staring at it* Eee, thank you jee! I was playing around with these pics for SO long...literally two months and I couldn't get them to work in a way that was new and not done...by me at least. I tried so many variations of this sig and finally got one that I liked! 

Edited by psawyer - 29 July 2011 at 3:29am

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

This is one of my favourite scenes also - in fact this proposal, ILUX9 and the office scene in the sig you're using are my top three stand out scenes. Probably because in all three, Prem is on the back foot LOL and Mukti has the upper hand LOL If I started thinking about and seeing all the different scenes, I'd probably have a hard time pinpointing which exactly I like the most, but this proposal one toh tops the list in the angst category, na? Aur woh bhi toh tha...the one in the rain outside of the courthouse in which Mukti laid down a solid lecture for him, right before the Bheegi Bheegi song sequence Day Dreaming Aaand, there was also the bathroom scene! So many great performances by these two...

Arre, even at the time this scene made me think ke Prem itna bhi burra nahi tha, even though about a week before was the whole rape track. This guy had a way of making us forget his transgressions when he behaved so vulnerably. Kuch toh redeeming qualities thien bande mein, I guess! LOL Or rather if we think half glass full, he was just unfortunate to be misled onto the wrong path his whole life, because internally somewhere he was still sound...that tendency of being human, of being decent and having a conscience hadn't died out of him despite everything that Aparna did. It's a good thing that Prem found a Mukti to fan those flickering flames and finally bring them to life, however many years it took, actively or passively or intentionally and unintentionally because he finally came true to himself and found himself too rather than being led on by empty emotions and ambitions which he was using to block everything out.

I just love the looks he gives her every time she rejects him or his phone call...abhi bhi his ego is most important - how dare she reject his apologies? Doesn't she know that UD doesn't apologise to ANYONE? Doesn't she feel honoured that he bothered to come and apologise, and "propose" to her? ROFLROFLROFLROFL Poor, deluded UD ROFL...I kind of see this, ILUX9 and the office proposal scene in this linear trajectory of Prem's journey: here he is so egotistic and superior...in ILUX9 he is on a high from his realisation of his love for her, and though he acknowledges that she has every right to reject him, he is confident that she won't. And the office proposal is the moment he completely breaks down and surrenders to her, when he realises that actually, Mukti has every intention of rejecting him and is perfectly capable of doing so without a qualm. This is the moment he realises that she can live without him, very happily. Its also the moment he realises that he can't live without her. Finally, after everything, he realises that SHE is the one in control, that he has to bow before her...practically plead and beg. It's incredible to see this man's journey from what he was as UD to who he becomes because of Mukti Embarrassed...and I love how in this scene, after she psychoanalyzes him, as you put it, he lashes out and insults her once again. But literally a second after he does so, he regrets it. He can't help be antagonistic, but he also can't help hating himself for it...@bold: I love how you've connected the dots so, so beautifully between these three scenes, Vas...amazing how they're all based on one common idea, and just that idea evolving further and further until reaching its crown and culmination to become truly valid, deep and genuine in emotions...the office scene I guess, is also a foil to the rain scene outside the courthouse, because as you said, he finally realized and surrendered and hit his most helpless stage whereas that had been Mukti before, when she had said all those things to him, laid her heart out in front of him, tears running down with rain on her face...and later he was the one helplessly crying in front of her as she listened to him finally expressing that experience, expressing the throes of falling in the love that she had then talked about...

No one knows Prem like Mukti does...Mother India & Dad Basu are blinded by  their pendulistic (no, that's not a word LOL) love and hate for him. Mr Bajaj is a little closer to understanding him (since they are so similar in many ways) but by this point he doesn't really care to know him at all. Tushar, Kooki, Sneha, Kasak, Debo...none of these people know him. Mukti knows him. She even knows what he's thinking when he doesn't know it. LOL Here he is, geared up to make a grand apology for the first time in his life, and she calls him up on it immediately - recognising that he is there to appease his own guilt. Sigh. These two are amazing...and they are one of the reasons I simply cannot enjoy today's "hawt" love stories and intense-chemistry-wale couples. PM have ruined me for everyone, since no couple has the depth, intensity, complexity of these two. I wish they would come back. Even though we can't have PM back and anything else would seem like an imitation...at least we could have MT back...in some way. They don't write them with that much thought anymore LOL There's rare cases here and there, one that I know of, but baaki saare...mundane, routine, aaj aaye toh kal haaye haaye :P You know what I wish for, Vas? I wish there were better writers on television...I wish there were concepts, that there was material that would make these people want to work and perform...sadly it's not the case, and that's the reason why we see so less of talented people and talented material, rarely ever together...there's truly only good stuff once in a blue moon, that really touches you, and then sticks with you as the standard for everything that follows...

And yes, this was one of MB's better transformations on the show LOL I love the spiked hair and the casual elegance of the jacket. And, of course, the cherry on top, the bouquet of flowers in his hands LOL Definitellly one of the better transformations! LOL Paralleled only by the floppy haired look, I think :P The bouquet in his hands is actually very funny too, I look at it and think...hmm, UD must have had to put some thought into this, gone out to buy it, so much to crush his ego LOL

Eee, thank you jee! I was playing around with these pics for SO long...literally two months and I couldn't get them to work in a way that was new and not done...by me at least. I tried so many variations of this sig and finally got one that I liked!  Two months! Shocked Dude, so much more patience than me LOL If something doesn't work or I'm struggling with it, ek minute bhi nahi lagta usko Recycle Bin mein pauhanch ne mein LOL But then your work with the pictures paid off too...they fit so perfectly like this and the colouring does the trick! Most PM pics are difficult to work with otherwise too, I think...something about them :P 

Edited by make-believe - 29 July 2011 at 8:44pm

psawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Just a quick one - Sonam Kapoor at IIJW - not a massive fan of hers but she looks absolutely gorgeous - the sari, the colour, the jewels...perfect. 

Free to use:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsNealCaffreyawarapan.burgerchaapAS..prerna4rishavJennyPenny

awarapan.

IF-Rockerz

awarapan.

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Beautiful colouring, and placement! I love love love the siggy and avi, it looks gorgeous! Great job on them :D I adore the siggy - the b&w, along with the coloured combo looks perfect! Great job on it :D

I'm eagerly awaiting some PM! :D

psawyer

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
That is what I love about your stuff Vasu. It's so unique, simple elegant and so stands out. You are the one who has kept the PM magic alive still after all this time. How  I miss PM and wish we would have had a story with MB and TP as closure:)

Love love the Sonam sig. It's so flawless, I can't explain it.. Lovely work.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.psawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
@Fatima & Jenny - thank you very much Embarrassed you both are so sweet. It's true that PM will always have my heart, and that I will always make sigs on PM. Unke liye it takes me longer though to make sigs since I want them always to be perfect LOL 

Thank you both on the comments for the Sonam sig as well. Truly, it was the beauty of the pics. As soon as I saw them I knew I had to make a sig. Her skin really glows. She could be an actress from the 30s, she looks so elegant and regal. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top