Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Love at First Sight thread1

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
hi all how r u all

I'm here again with my another ff Love at First Sight.
 it's completely different from my other ffs.
hope u all like it.

it's about maan and geet who met due to their parents and have to marry each other but don't want to marry.both are very strong headed but nice person.
how they will falls in love with each other and now how their love stroy will take turns . let's see.
 index:-
concept :-   Page1
Part 1:-   Page 1
Part 2:-   Page20
Part 3:- Page 35
Part 4:-  Page48
Part 5:-  Page61
Promo of Part 6:- Page73
Part 6:-Page81
Part 7:-page 96
Part 8:-Page109
character sketches:-Page109
Promo of Part 9:-Page116
Part 9:-Page130
Promo of Part 10:-Page 138
pm list:-

Pm List:-
-sofiya-

-Mrinalini-
A2Z_84
amrita2010
ansah
Ash1991
aditiwalia56
ambbiha
aminakhan
anshimanshi
aarthirajendran

ayeshaaa.
chubzy
charmed ones
cute-aly
chandraarunita
dia_16
doosheeka
didinaru
didinaru
divareena
divareena
fairyeyes_zizi
geetmaank
hinal60
hinalshah

heermeher
i rok
kirti_fiji
khwaishfan
kellz
krati5
kingu
jazzybabes7

khushi909
komlika
kirannaryani
LoveManeet
luvdhrishti
love_lavnya 
marzia
maangeetcrazy
maaniqra
maansi007
melody_quest
maanmishti,
 meghaparti, 
MeetPremeer
mariam14
mrk_1
Maneetkraze
MaanEET_FAN
mishtib
melody_quest
meenaveed
mayadika11
marde
myedward12
moonlight44
nahtani88
neetiporwal
Neetu2825 
nithi07
niharika_87
namita25
palak13
priza
PLKG90
punjabi.princes
princessdiana
PLKG90
pallavihegde
pushpi
rsroopali
Rocks.Dhara
ruslana
reshmi87
ramahesh
raman1921

sonnal_17
shivangi783
sonarajasingh
sweet cherry
smj1977
Shalve
Sofna

swetha10
shreya satish
saweet-pari
shah10
seemamary
sona-rai
s-o-m-m-i-e
sharbatvemto
sldeeps
Tishuu
trishap
wajiha-1
wajiha-1
weeda
vaniabi
vishruti.siri
XXXYYYZZZ
zarlishkhan

zaara2212

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 February 2011 at 3:29am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10payalprasadinlwgeetsan1989vishruti.sirimita1993goyalkalpna123samaman22janasmi123marziajuhi_ansarishalinikanaguneetiporwalrashi_jainDASTAK..shruthiruchsInnocentGeetguru-ki-dewaaniAmor.whitepearldmg_roks_antarasonali_22cherieLoverRohini20hemvbmaansi007mirnalininan_10ruslanaavani_9Beena_gmaanshiShimmerrmilliiRocks.Dharaanjalisen85-shamima-BadGirlKissvidu87Desi_Girl1991puthIlovemskdreamy4everMyInfatuationzajennesha143komlikapunjabi.princessweet cherrygreenleaf007blueopalambbiharamaheshkrati5luv_DDwajiha-1maaneetsangelkabslocksmrk-1tellymeBDayGal-11Janpunam2712impoojavermaana56Shruthe..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaaShalveAsh1991rsroopalinamita25-Priti11-CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10-DamnedDrooler-Sofnakooliiohinal_maaneetHansaNmaaniqrablackb28dobrevagasmsnanor-Mrinalini--Araina-tabby999_CookieMonster_spvd

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Love at First Sight

Part1:-

A man lay on his bed  and sleeping peacefully when his papa shook him and said get up beta. we have to go some where.

That man from blanket no way papa,I'll not go , specially with u. no way.

Papa:- beta,it's last time.I'm telling u otherwise I have my another way.

Son:- uff, just go wherever u want to go and pls let me sleep in peace.

Papa:- no way. U r going with me.ur granny is ready and waiting for us. I know u want to up sate her.

Son:- it's ur trick to trap me in ur plan.

Papa:- don't accuse me. Now get up and let's ready for meeting.

Son pulls the blanket and said u and ur meeting. I'm fed up now.

Papa:- beta. Go and ready, take shower.  But y r u still sleeping today, r u not feeling well or r  u?

Son gets up from his bed and said nothing .I'll be meet u at dining room.

Son runs and closes the washroom door.

Papa smiles and said my son . I know u very well.

Here in Hoshiyarpur, a beautiful young girl and her grand father came out from Gurdawara .

Her grand father saw her pale face and asked what happen?

That young girl  darjee I want to continue my studies.I want to be independent .I don't want to be dependant on some one,I'm not in mood marriage now.

Dar jee placed his hand on her heads and said I know beta, I agree with u some certain point but beta they are very close to me and our family and I told them about ur plan about future and they agree with u but they want their son get married soon.

Young girl :- so , just cause of thy want to get their son settle down they want to a girl and now after marriage they will tie up me with responsibility.

Dar jee:- no my princess.

Young girl:- I don't have any hope.

A young boy came and said what happen darjee, ur princess is not in good mood today.

Dar jee:- yes brij beta.she don't want to marry now ,.

Brij:- then don't give na, y r u in hurry to marry my sis so soon?

Dar jee:- no beta. No more argument. Now let's go home. They will come at night.

Brij:-ok. Then to that young girl are wait mere gudiya.

That young girl turns and said no,I have to go to college to take my graduation certificate.

She runs from there.

Dar jee: - brij. Pls make her understand .I'm doing all for her good.

Brij: - may be u r right but it's her life also.and she wants to be independent.

Dar jee:-I know her dream and I know ranveer will support her to fulfill her dream.

Brij:- but what about his would be husband?

Dar jee:- he will also.

Brij:- let's see , if not then I'll kill him , if he will give any pain to my sister.

Dar jee:- don't be over possessive about ur sister. She has to marry and go away from us it's painful but it's true. 

Brij:- very bitter truth.

Dar jee sadly smiles and said yes but what can we do when society is made by this rule. One day ur daughter have to go away from u,

Dar jee weeps his tear from his eyes and said let's go . every one waiting for us.

Brij nodded and now dar jee and brij both move towards their haveli(Mansion).

Here in delhi, son came out from the bathroom and wearing a white towel and said not mr khurana, go and meet with a new girl for marriage but u know what I'm too smart. Then winks at his own reflection in mirror.

Here in the dinning room both papa and granny sit and waiting for their prince.

Granny:- ranveer beta where is ur son?

Papa:- ma , he is on the way.

Granny:- past last 2 hours I just heard  it .

Young boy came and touch his granny's feet and said good morning my sweet heart.

Granny hold his ear and said now u have time to meet me and where r u yesterday night?

Young boy :- oh actuallyI have a meeting after that some friends told me to go with them so and had little party and back late .

Granny:- did u smoke or drink ?

Young boy:- no way.I just had  party and take little drink but not more.

Granny:- hope less, when I asked u about drink then u told me no. now u.

Young  boy:-ok, my memory sometimes didn't work properly.

Granny hold his ears and said maaan.

That young boy is none other than Maan Singh Khurana , most eligible bachelor of Delhi and India. He is handsome, dashing, smart, intellingent, humble, care free, adventurous man. He is against marriage so soon. He return from abord and take over the business from his papa and doing well. He already received  "Promising Young Entrepreneur " Award……..when maan born her mother passed away and his father never married again .his father ,Ranveer singh Khurana is proud father today, he gives him the love of mother and father. He miss his wife, maan's mother and know how much his wife rani want to see their baby,.She told him about maan's name. Maan is almost like her mother caring for every one but maan has very bad temper. Sometime his anger scared many people……

His granny took special care of maan and give him some good value.His Granny Savitri Singh Khurana is very modern women but have good values. Every one respects her.

Granny:- now we  r ready so, complete the break fast then we will leave for hoshiyarpur.

Maan :- Who is that lucky girl?

Granny and papa looks at maan and said r u serious or making a plan to avoid this.

Maan give his papa and granny an extra sugary smile and said No no, both of u r my elder and u r always right.I'm wrong.

Papa:-really how sweety, ma , ur grand son is ready to get married.

Granny:- hope so. Maan u better be don't create any scene there, other wise.

Maan raised his eye brows and said other wise, still u behaved like ,I'm a kid. If I behaved good then problem..if not then also problem.

Granny:- complete ur breakfast.

Maan nodded but a naughty smiles spread on his lips. Papa and granny noticed it and shook their head in disbelieve.

In Hoshoyarpur, That young girl running and enter her home and said mama, papa, bhaiya , dadu, kaha ho.where r u all?

Rano(mother of that young girl ) came and said  y r u shouting, what happen geet?

Geet the name of that young girl. Who is just complete her graduation. She is beautiful, caring, down to the earth but very ambitious. She wants to independent. she wants to do something.

Geet hugged her mom and said mama where is every one,

Rano:- ur papa and dar jee was in office for some important meeting. Brij and rajjy doing fight over some unnecessary thing.

Geet smiles and said my result is here and I think to continue my studies and I'll go to delhi for my master.

Rani looks sad and said no way. Mr Khurana is coming with his family and u'll meet with her tonight. After some day ur marriage will be fixed with his son.

Geet looking sad and hurt and said no way mama. I'll not marry any one now. I'll want to complete my studies first.

Rano:- I don't want any more argument now. Go to ur room and take shower and come here soon.

Geet runs and locks her room.

She throws herself in the bed and curse khurana family.

At the night, Khurana family arrived at Hp. Handa family welcomed them.

Geet stand there but her face looks pale.

Maan looks at her but try to ignore her. But he fails and again and again his eyes fall on geet. he wondered y her face looks so pale. Hope she is fine. Then maan scolded himself for taking too much interest about this unknown lady.

Geet looks at the ground and try to control her tears.

Granny:-wow this geet, she is so sweet rano,

Rano indicates geet to touch granny's face.

Geet follow her mother order.

Geet touch granny's feet then papa's feet.both of them give her blessing.

Maan touch, rano, darjee, shekhar's(Geet's father) feet.Brij and maan hugged each other and said after long time.

Geet looks at brij and then move from there.

Every one attain the dinner happily.

Geet try to avoid the dinner but fails she didn't look at maan and complete her dinner silently.

But maan looks at her again and again. He lost in her innocent look.

Granny noticed it and rano also.

Precap:- maaneet first meeting. Geet falls on the river.

The following 172 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushissssmarangel_subsnehag10skydaffodils7thahupyarisaheligaberaiyeshainlwgeetkrishna.rajalakshminairsimran2608nehavashimishimgayathripriyanks_sanjirostpiyasinghzarlishkhanreshmi87payal956LoveManeetasmi123sharbatvemtoasdjPaingelmaaneet93poojaaddismans22A2Z_84weedawifeydrashti.dfantaannineetiporwalget_jasneetblessednimnithi07bhakbhartifanshalinikanaguSmiley1279KavyaNaik123smilieykirannaryaniguru-ki-dewaanihansasmaprizaarniindia5diyachillmansijani21maaneetfan123drashtiMyAnGeLsar786richu26MaanKiGeet..preetymaaneetshruthiruchspayal.gupta177sweetie_flowersrashi_jainmaankisimmAmor.amalu123Sujata77trishappalak13fijianbabemaanmishtibabygurl10jeyanthi123flowing_riverGC_TheKingsahibasharmavanshi_maaneetapril12Beena_gANGILS.KALIimaasthaavani_9s-o-m-m-i-eruslana--Dia--shivangi783RukhluvMaancool_gal17myedward12nan_10maansi007crazydevil87hemvbcharlie1950doosheekaRohini20bhabhacherieLovercyum321puth-Amrita2010-shamima-Rocks.Dhara9staroneserialsmilliiNav2010awesomepoojaShimmerranjalisen85maanshisanum23Sidarth_lover1pushpidreamy4everkhadija_89punjabi.princesajennkomlikasweet cherryanjucool-Minha.N-ritzy09-Veritaserum-paponecon_AngelSonu_maaneetsangelushankitvckrati5ambbihaluv_DDwajiha-1shruti_luvs_mskblueopalmrk-1sona-raishah10rsroopalihinal_maaneetHansaNmaaniqraSofna..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaaShalveCutieTejumillie_maaneethoneygrapeShruthe6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5BDayGal-11Janana56impoojavermaswetha10..Gurti-Kash..kooliio-DamnedDrooler-*Dakoo_Minzy*charmed onespreethimitzi11sweet scorpionamita25dobrevagasmskirti_fijitamanna1391tabby999-Mrinalini-pickachublackb28Neelambari.._CookieMonster_spvdnotfadedaway

marzia Senior Member
marzia
marzia

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
pm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
hi all how r u all
 updated first part.
 hope all like it.
 ple read it and comment it.
 all my silent readers pls press the liked button.
 send u all pm now and who don't received any pm then pls empty ur inbox.
 any one want  pm from me then pms add me or send buddy request.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60xxsanaaaxxrajanirchandrancherieLovermaansi007nan_10blackb28

A2Z_84 Senior Member
A2Z_84
A2Z_84

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hey i really liked it can you please PM me when the next part is updated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
ADD ME PM

Krishna_Sourav

sonali_22 Goldie
sonali_22
sonali_22

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
wooooooow amazing....ur ffs are so awesome...pls update asap...i am craving for the next part....it sounds really intresting...pls add me to the pm for this ff too...

Krishna_Sourav

priza Senior Member
priza
priza

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
nice one...pls pm me

Krishna_Sourav

Go to top