Adaalat queries !! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Hello,

I am a crazy fan of adaalat. Unfortunately, i m going to miss it on sunday. Could someone kindly tell me when sunday's episode is repeated? i know adaalat airs at 10.30 am mon-fri. but when will 11th sept, 2011's episode be repeated.

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adaalat queries !! (Page 7)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Hello,
I am a crazy fan of adaalat. Unfortunately, i m going to miss it on sunday. Could someone kindly tell me when sunday's episode is repeated? i knowadaalat airs at 10.30 am mon-fri. but when will 11th sept, 2011's episode be repeated.
Thanks
The repeat schedule isn't fixed so can't say anything.

lady_scandalous

lady_scandalous

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Who was the girl that played Naagin?

Amreen Imran

Groupbie

Amreen Imran

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
hello, 

i missed the second part of adalat Icchadari Nagin episode. pls let know the written update, i cannot find it on forum. 

thanks

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I have no idea about the girl.

I'm the one who does the written updates and couldn't do of those episodes due to my busy schedule.
Sorry

Ashmytha

Ashmytha

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I missed Dolly Bindra episode. I know repeats aren't scheduled, but does anybody have an idea when the repeat may be telecast? They may have a pattern.Smile

sandeep306

sandeep306

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TSakshi

I missed Dolly Bindra episode. I know repeats aren't scheduled, but does anybody have an idea when the repeat may be telecast? They may have a pattern.Smile

All the episodes of Adaalat are uploaded on youtube. You can watch them there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashmytha

suchetha97

suchetha97

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Who played Faisal Sheikh in Adaalat qatil biker 24 and 25 dec 2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.