Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Aishwarya looks fake , that is her biggest problem and Kareena is stylish .But she looks very proud and haughty at times  and that is what I don't like about her ...
In acting she is very good , much better than Katrina kaif  and Deepika ..I thin kDeepika and katrina are  the prettiest girls these days ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sid: I am not speaking of the trend thing. and culture ki toh baat hi nahi kar rahi. I am speaking of like.. well.. Kareena said in an interview that she wants to be like one particular actress... I forgot the name. She even did the 'size-zero' thing cos she wanted a figure like her.

Aish's makeup is different here and in Cannes. even clothes. There she dresses like other Hollywood actresses. In India she wears Sari in lots of events.

They don't make their own style statements. Many a times, they simply turn to Hollywood. There is no need. They are pretty stylish themselves, I feel.
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Tanyadi, I saw somewhere you have written that Archu will be sick and police will be chasing Manav. Was there a news somewhere about police chasing Manav?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 I have heard rumor of Kareena-SAK break up too and KK back with SK...Who knows what is going on....
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_madness

Hey Tanyadi, I saw somewhere you have written that Archu will be sick and police will be chasing Manav. Was there a news somewhere about police chasing Manav?

That was not a news , just me angry about what we will get to see ( prediction ) in the coming week ...๐Ÿค”

I hope they show Manav leaving this job with the  smugglers , it's so stupid that he is workign in a place where the police is chasing him every  single night ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I have heard rumor of Kareena-SAK break up too and KK back with SK...Who knows what is going on....

I don't know about that .Kareena sounded really off with Shahid ( still considers him sexy ๐Ÿ˜† )  in this Koffee with Karan ..
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Off to work now
went to bed early so could not read many pages of comments

will try and catch up in the evening

planning on posting another take 5 todya so stay tuned๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope