Page 19 of 19

Page 1 Page 18
Page   of 19

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Bangalore HAD good weather.. now its screwed up courtesy IT companies... mumbai still has best weather not too extreme...

Bengaluru still has the best weather overall among the metros.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mumbai vs. Delhi (Page 19)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Mumbai is considered to be the land of the fast life. Everybody is trying to acquire something new or trendy....Delhi is (partially) a planned city...Bombay is crowded, realy really crowded .....Delhi is a government city..most of them are Central govt employees...Mumbai is bussiness city....n Food is quite expensive in Mumbai ...and Delhi gals are any day more beautiful than there Mumbai counterparts bt gals in Mumbai possess great bodies....Wink I think I should end this here before any female gets offended...All in all both are great cities both have different lifestylesSmile

I seriously object to that being a Dilliwala....will believe it if you post some visual proof. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinzy

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Originally posted by Believe

Mumbai is considered to be the land of the fast life. Everybody is trying to acquire something new or trendy....Delhi is (partially) a planned city...Bombay is crowded, realy really crowded .....Delhi is a government city..most of them are Central govt employees...Mumbai is bussiness city....n Food is quite expensive in Mumbai ...and Delhi gals are any day more beautiful than there Mumbai counterparts bt gals in Mumbai possess great bodies....Wink I think I should end this here before any female gets offended...All in all both are great cities both have different lifestylesSmile

I seriously object to that being a Dilliwala....will believe it if you post some visual proof. Wink

Wow.......I seriously object to post visual proof..lol LOL photo main utna maza nahe aate lolTongueWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top