India-Forums

Mumbai vs. Delhi (Page 18)

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Now put all that food nobody has heard on one side and put the delicious Vada-pav on the other side... now what you want to say.....yeh kay Parikrama angeethi... what the heck is all this noone has ever heard of!!!!!!.... calcutta fares better than delhi and so does Gauri's Jaunpur!!!  Delhi has to depend on UP and punjab for its cuisine!! is there any signature food for delhites made by delhities.. like pav bhaji by the great mumbaikars!!!!!!

Bapu ji, shakahaari ho ya maansahaari? Depending on that batayenge Dilli ki cuisine kya hai Tongue 

@Debo - Chaat at Nathu's, or Shajahan Road, Dosa and filter coffee at Madras Hotel in CP, Chinese food from the vans in Janpath, Karim's kabab's in Nizamuddin/Jama Masjid, dal pakodey in lajpat Nagar, gajar ka halwa and chhole bhatoorey at Roshan di Hatti in Karol Bagh...Big smile 
shola khane layak kuch bhi batao..... never mind except for people from delhi nobody else knows it...... LOL......
blue-ice IF-Stunnerz
blue-ice
blue-ice

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I am loving this thread.....good to see that the people who swore that DM means SERIOUS business are having a blast hereLOLWink.....its OKAY to have fun once in a while....Big smile

Coming to the topic...I have gained atleast two pounds just reading about the foods......tum logon ko khane ke alawa aur kuchh bhi aata haiLOL
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I have been to Delhi when I was 8 years old, and I barely remember anything LOL But I remember enjoying myself everywhere and anywhere I went..  though I fell sick :D

Haven't been to Mumbai but my friends say that if there's any place they would wanna be in India, it's MUMBAI.. I wish I go there someday :)

I guess when it comes to weather conditions, Delhi is extreme, Mumbai's sultry and humid and Banglore has the best weather.
anishalakhani78 Goldie
anishalakhani78
anishalakhani78

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
MUMBAI!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
*anisha
qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I have been to Delhi when I was 8 years old, and I barely remember anything LOL But I remember enjoying myself everywhere and anywhere I went..  though I fell sick :D

Haven't been to Mumbai but my friends say that if there's any place they would wanna be in India, it's MUMBAI.. I wish I go there someday :)

I guess when it comes to weather conditions, Delhi is extreme, Mumbai's sultry and humid and Banglore has the best weather.
Bangalore HAD good weather.. now its screwed up courtesy IT companies... mumbai still has best weather not too extreme...
Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Mumbai is considered to be the land of the fast life. Everybody is trying to acquire something new or trendy....Delhi is (partially) a planned city...Bombay is crowded, realy really crowded .....Delhi is a government city..most of them are Central govt employees...Mumbai is bussiness city....n Food is quite expensive in Mumbai ...and Delhi gals are any day more beautiful than there Mumbai counterparts bt gals in Mumbai possess great bodies....Wink I think I should end this here before any female gets offended...All in all both are great cities both have different lifestylesSmile

Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

I am loving this thread.....good to see that the people who swore that DM means SERIOUS business are having a blast hereLOLWink.....its OKAY to have fun once in a while....Big smile

Coming to the topic...I have gained atleast two pounds just reading about the foods......tum logon ko khane ke alawa aur kuchh bhi aata haiLOL
Wow ...U didnt edited this post!!ClapBig smile I saw ur all other post are blank now....why, what happend?ShockedConfused
casper2 Goldie
casper2
casper2

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by blue-ice

Wow ...U didnt edited this post!!ClapBig smile I saw ur all other post are blank now....why, what happend?ShockedConfused
self ban ! how would you relate it to real life , I mean a ban would be like capital punishment, request for ban is suicide. But where would deleting own posts fit in?Ermm

Edited by crazy_sunny - 19 February 2011 at 2:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinzy

Go to top