Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 19

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
werent we talking about food????ROFL
where did justin beiber cme from?Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mumbai vs. Delhi (Page 14)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

werent we talking about food????ROFL
where did justin beiber cme from?Ermm

I eat food.
justin beiber sings.
food comes out of me. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveMagixX

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
lol so u ate d food and nw u want entertainment in terms of music...
well mumbai has entertainment n nightlife..delhi doesnt..even if it does its too unsafe to venture out!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by souro

^^ Qwerty he is talking about restaurants and their names. And couldn't you find something better than vada pav. Is that even food. Dead It's only considered food by college students and young sales people who want to spend less on food so they can spend more on whiskey.

Don't say anything against Vada Pav!AngryLOL

Vada Pav is awesome! It is proper food according to me, just like a McDonald's meal and it is so damn tasty too! :D

You know some people may actually like the taste of it and may not be saving money to spend on whiskey instead.Confused

yeah, and justin beiber has talent. Wacko

Sarcasm or not, he does. You may not be able to see it or appreciate it, but that doesn't mean he isn't talented.
Although I believe that, I'm not a huge fan. Btw I hate whiskey, wonder what that makes me?

but he isn't! even taylor swift, lady gaga etc have talent, but not this guy LOL

you hate whiskey? good! me too LOL I tried it, it tastes like when you vomit and theres tht awful taste in ur mouth Dead

Your opinion, I disagree.

Yeah alcohol is so overrated. Vodka and champagne isn't too bad though. :) I don't mind cocktails either. Beer is just plain nasty.

I'm not sure how those pieces of chicken can ever look appealing actually. =\

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

lol so u ate d food and nw u want entertainment in terms of music...
well mumbai has entertainment n nightlife..delhi doesnt..even if it does its too unsafe to venture out!

Mumbai's nightlife is the BEST! You need to go with the right people and know the right places though.

If you don't know anyone and go as a tourist, then you'll end up paying crazy prices to enter a club. I think that's the biggest change I noted in Mumbai this time round. The city has become extremely youth-orientated. I don't remember it being like that before.

Honestly, some of the clubs in Mumbai will give some of the clubs in central London (it's where all the best clubs are) a run for their money! 

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by souro

^^ Qwerty he is talking about restaurants and their names. And couldn't you find something better than vada pav. Is that even food. Dead It's only considered food by college students and young sales people who want to spend less on food so they can spend more on whiskey.

Don't say anything against Vada Pav!AngryLOL

Vada Pav is awesome! It is proper food according to me, just like a McDonald's meal and it is so damn tasty too! :D

You know some people may actually like the taste of it and may not be saving money to spend on whiskey instead.Confused

yeah, and justin beiber has talent. Wacko

Sarcasm or not, he does. You may not be able to see it or appreciate it, but that doesn't mean he isn't talented.
Although I believe that, I'm not a huge fan. Btw I hate whiskey, wonder what that makes me?

but he isn't! even taylor swift, lady gaga etc have talent, but not this guy LOL

you hate whiskey? good! me too LOL I tried it, it tastes like when you vomit and theres tht awful taste in ur mouth Dead

Your opinion, I disagree.

Yeah alcohol is so overrated. Vodka and champagne isn't too bad though. :) I don't mind cocktails either. Beer is just plain nasty.

I'm not sure how those pieces of chicken can ever look appealing actually. =\

haha, we disagree on everything. you're my new best friend Hug

er, alcohol itself sucks acc to me.. I like ice cream soda and diet coke LOL

yeah the chicken in the pic looked like raw gutsLOL.. it looks nice  , well cooked and delicious where I eat.

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
But how's that possible? I'm my own best friendLOL

Coke Float FTW!!!Heart
Sucks that they don't sell it here :( There's no fun in pouring coke in a glass and added ice-cream to it at home!LOL

You have to try Nando's some day. I just checked and they've opened a branch in Bangalore. Maybe soon there'll be one in Chennai too ;)

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

But how's that possible? I'm my own best friendLOL

Coke Float FTW!!!Heart
Sucks that they don't sell it here :( There's no fun in pouring coke in a glass and added ice-cream to it at home!LOL

You have to try Nando's some day. I just checked and they've opened a branch in Bangalore. Maybe soon there'll be one in Chennai too ;)

Then I am you. Stern Smile

I wanna try out a coke float Big smile

no, nando's will "eventually" open in chennai.. lol ..

oh here are some revies:

http://chennai.burrp.com/listing/nandos-peri-peri_mumbai-central_mumbai_restaurants/198800811__AB##listing

eek. LOL

btw, which pizza place do you like the most?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top