Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
CZ Di, I thought you were from Mumbai?😲 Kahan se?
debayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Btw, I hear Delhi can't serve up a proper filter coffee brew for the life of them.

That is sooo not true.
Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

Bapu ji, shakahaari ho ya maansahaari? Depending on that batayenge Dilli ki cuisine kya hai πŸ˜› 

@Debo - Chaat at Nathu's, or Shajahan Road, Dosa and filter coffee at Madras Hotel in CP, Chinese food from the vans in Janpath, Karim's kabab's in Nizamuddin/Jama Masjid, dal pakodey in lajpat Nagar, gajar ka halwa and chhole bhatoorey at Roshan di Hatti in Karol Bagh...πŸ˜ƒ 

Well, when we lived in Delhi, everyone used to listen to my mom about where to go out to eat(which pissed me off big time). And my mom was so into saving money, so we generally didn't go to uber expensive places even if we could afford too. Plus, my mom liked Chinese and SI, so we mostly went out to those types of restaurants(which also ticked me off, because unlike my parents, I'm a proper Dilliwalla, who needs his spicesπŸ˜›) 

Oh, Chaat at Nathu's is awesome, nothing compared to what they have at that crappy Haldiram's or Bikaner. Nah, the best(and simple) dosas you can get is at Karnataka Bhavan in CP itself(I think Janpath area), Karim's is incomparable as far as Mughlai cuisine is concerned in the city, although I've had better at Nizam's in Kolkata, TBH.

Ohh, and the best ice-cream sodas you can get at Nirula's, under the Lajpat Nagar bridge or the outside Chankya Cinema hallπŸ˜ƒ
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

Bapu ji, shakahaari ho ya maansahaari? Depending on that batayenge Dilli ki cuisine kya hai πŸ˜› 

@Debo - Chaat at Nathu's, or Shajahan Road, Dosa and filter coffee at Madras Hotel in CP, Chinese food from the vans in Janpath, Karim's kabab's in Nizamuddin/Jama Masjid, dal pakodey in lajpat Nagar, gajar ka halwa and chhole bhatoorey at Roshan di Hatti in Karol Bagh...πŸ˜ƒ 

shola khane layak kuch bhi batao..... never mind except for people from delhi nobody else knows it...... πŸ˜†......
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am loving this thread.....good to see that the people who swore that DM means SERIOUS business are having a blast hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.....its OKAY to have fun once in a while....πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the topic...I have gained atleast two pounds just reading about the foods......tum logon ko khane ke alawa aur kuchh bhi aata haiπŸ˜†
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have been to Delhi when I was 8 years old, and I barely remember anything πŸ˜† But I remember enjoying myself everywhere and anywhere I went..  though I fell sick :D

Haven't been to Mumbai but my friends say that if there's any place they would wanna be in India, it's MUMBAI.. I wish I go there someday :)

I guess when it comes to weather conditions, Delhi is extreme, Mumbai's sultry and humid and Banglore has the best weather.
nish0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
MUMBAI!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜Š
*anisha
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I have been to Delhi when I was 8 years old, and I barely remember anything πŸ˜† But I remember enjoying myself everywhere and anywhere I went..  though I fell sick :D

Haven't been to Mumbai but my friends say that if there's any place they would wanna be in India, it's MUMBAI.. I wish I go there someday :)

I guess when it comes to weather conditions, Delhi is extreme, Mumbai's sultry and humid and Banglore has the best weather.

Bangalore HAD good weather.. now its screwed up courtesy IT companies... mumbai still has best weather not too extreme...
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mumbai is considered to be the land of the fast life. Everybody is trying to acquire something new or trendy....Delhi is (partially) a planned city...Bombay is crowded, realy really crowded .....Delhi is a government city..most of them are Central govt employees...Mumbai is bussiness city....n Food is quite expensive in Mumbai ...and Delhi gals are any day more beautiful than there Mumbai counterparts bt gals in Mumbai possess great bodies....πŸ˜‰ I think I should end this here before any female gets offended...All in all both are great cities both have different lifestyles😊

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I am loving this thread.....good to see that the people who swore that DM means SERIOUS business are having a blast hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.....its OKAY to have fun once in a while....πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the topic...I have gained atleast two pounds just reading about the foods......tum logon ko khane ke alawa aur kuchh bhi aata haiπŸ˜†

Wow ...U didnt edited this post!!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ I saw ur all other post are blank now....why, what happend?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•