Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Honestly, Mumbai can take on any city in the world. In fact Mumbai can kick butt of Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Rio De Janeiro, London, Paris, Cairo, Moscow, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney - all of them together. But for now lets focus on one city.

I noticed the Guzaarish thread turning into a little Mumbai vs Delhi battle. So I figured why not have some fun and give the subject its own battleground. Now that we have settled that haphoos is better than langra, let us decide which city is better.

Aamchi Mumbai rules. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anishalakhani78Escapistsimi_1hindu4lyfAutumn.Real.Madrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mumbai vs. Delhi" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Honestly, Mumbai can take on any city in the world. In fact Mumbai can kick butt of Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Rio De Janeiro, London, Paris, Cairo, Moscow, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney - all of them together. But for now lets focus on one city.

I noticed the Guzaarish thread turning into a little Mumbai vs Delhi battle. So I figured why not have some fun and give the subject its own battleground. Now that we have settled that haphoos is better than langra, let us decide which city is better.

there goes my gal!!! mumbai rules..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

souro

souro

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

@Red: When did you establish that?? Ermm

Edited by souro - 03 December 2010 at 10:31pm

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Bombay over Delhi anyday.....although I am from NI Bombay is mine....love that city...

hindu4lyf

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

@Red: When did you establish that?? Ermm

That was just to instigate the billies and get their claws out. LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Kaiko bom maar rahela hai, apun ka Bombaiyaa rocks!!Thumbs Up

hindu4lyf

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
mumbai and delhi both suck. Chennai kicks their sad , sorry a$$es any day.

jk LOL

never been to bombay, heard from some it was extremely rich and classy, heard from some that is was cheap and crass and rude and dangerous.

But since rafi sang a song about mumbai and not delhi, then surely mumbai has to be a better city.

Chennai is a nice city. too many hicks, though. But it has enoguh shops and stuff. Mumbai seems to be well developed, though I feel buying a house costs too much : / Still, I would like to go there some day.

However the city closest to my heart is coimbatore, where I spent the first 6 years of my childhood. I remember it clearly. Nice cool weather, empty roads, those brit shows in the morning, star trek in the evening, going to the club with my parents and friends, watching video tapes of the lion king, snow white , watching those nursery rhymes cassettes,swimming, playing at my friends place with his dog. Aaah, what I wouldnt do to relive those years.

Edited by old-black-joe - 04 December 2010 at 12:31am

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged

casper2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top