Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Check Their Website -> http://www.yorku.ca/web/index.htm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will York Accept Me? (Page 2)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

hnmmm... late reply..

@Topic maker: hope u heard back from york! with a 77 i don't think u shud have any prob at york... infact i wud've also recommended applying to utsc... when i went to uoft, ppeople i knew with 75-80 avg even got admissions to uoft st george! and utsc gave out loads of offers in life science to students with 75-80 avg.. and the psyc prog there is splendid! (i majored in psyc from utsc! )

sheenu32

Goldie

sheenu32

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeleyesz

i have an average of exactly 77%
and i applied to Undeclared Major, Psychology (BA), and Health Studies at York University.

just wondering if i have chances of gettting in? or if you or someone you know got into york with that average?
please help me out..? Cry

hey definately they will accept you.. i am pretty sure.. i go there.. LOL same program.. but majoring in health management for health studies..
and i had average of 75 .. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top