Jyoti

Why was Jyoti never nominated for an Award??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sakshi_24

sakshi_24

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaynaat22

ya u all r right this awards seemed 2 b biased 2wards some specific serial and some specific ppl i remember kasamh se a show 4m zee tv bagged many awrds even when its trps were touching lows so its not even abt trps...this awrds r 2 much biased 2wards ekta i wish they cud name it ekta awrds if their is even one serial of her on air dat is also supposed 2 get awrds and yes only channels like star plus,zee tv,and colors r on the list of getting awards no mention of imagine except bandini...i feel very sad 4 these talented actors who dont get their due recognition they r a thousand times better than the new lot....

its not true...the time has gone when just ekta's show used to rule....BANDINI gets awards coz its deserving...it has won mwny awads in critics category which is no small deal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why was Jyoti never nominated for an Award??? (Page 2)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ImagineTV

ImagineTV

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKSHIGOEL

Originally posted by kaynaat22

ya u all r right this awards seemed 2 b biased 2wards some specific serial and some specific ppl i remember kasamh se a show 4m zee tv bagged many awrds even when its trps were touching lows so its not even abt trps...this awrds r 2 much biased 2wards ekta i wish they cud name it ekta awrds if their is even one serial of her on air dat is also supposed 2 get awrds and yes only channels like star plus,zee tv,and colors r on the list of getting awards no mention of imagine except bandini...i feel very sad 4 these talented actors who dont get their due recognition they r a thousand times better than the new lot....

its not true...the time has gone when just ekta's show used to rule....BANDINI gets awards coz its deserving...it has won mwny awads in critics category which is no small deal

Sriti (sudha from jyoti ) was 10X better actress than Hina kahn or Saea Kahn from yhe rishta and bidaai! Id does not depend on TRPs. Take an Example of Sathiya on Star Plus it is the NO1 show, but it was even nominated in  star parivaar awards. i think the matter is that we vote for the nominies. And this is NOT good.Their should be an Award function where a Jury decides who wins. I think Ronit Roy is a good actor but Sriti Jah id deserving like him, she has done different roles too. Remember the scenes in Jyoti where she turns in Deevika. Just fascinating!!!!!!!!!

akiz

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

captkirk

captkirk

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Jyoti is not Ekta's production,  it is a Sphere Origins prod.

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
i hope in telly awards

ImagineTV

ImagineTV

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by captkirk

I would not agree.

Balika Vadhu and Sath Phere were Sphere Orgins ProductionSmile

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
4get abt best actor award sneha wagh was not even nominated 4 fresh face of the year when she was introduced in jyoti dats not fair...in this category every tom dick harry 4m tv gets nominated so why not her...

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Originally posted by captkirk

I would not agree.

Balika Vadhu and Sath Phere were Sphere Orgins ProductionSmile
jyoti was actually sphere origins prod and also gulaal 4m starplus is sphere origins prod...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top