Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@Thendralfan:
I agree with you that VR is dangerous, but i don't think TA has to worry about his sister living in his house. Lavanya's future in-laws, in case their marriage takes place,are really nice people and moreover he knows how much Nitheesh loves Lavanya. Like he protects and loves Thulasi, Nitheesh will do too. He knows it very well. That is why i feel he does not need to worry about his sister.

All in all, the best thing for everyone especially for TT and viewers is when Charu's family leaves Chennai and returns to Banglore, to their place instead of being here and torturing us.

I liked your points about Deepa's family and the possibilities they have instead of losing all hopes.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MThendralfanTTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday, Dec 3 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Periappa, athai is a short-tempered women, even when she gets mad at u(why would she get mad at them.....she would get mad only at the other partyAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry)........she says peripa shd handle the matter gently and should definetely be finalising the proposal and confirm the wedding as she is more bothered about Nitish's happiness.......Perippa is all lost by her words.....he says the way you talk is just like my mommy, the same way of handling things, soft spoken etc etc....., he wonders if charu is really his daughter or his mom(OMG!!!! I really have a doubt now.....Charu told TA that she is an adopted daughter of VR.....how can she resmeble Periappa's mom then.....Grrr!!!........Charu did u lie to TA to create a soft corner for you by him????????AngryAngryAngry............) 

Periappa didn't say that Charu resembles his mum physically  but instead said she reminds him of his mum in her style of talking and her maturity in understanding things when placed in any circumstances - that her interest in family unity and love tops everything else.Big smile

Little does he know that this devil is presenting a dual personality - the goody self to her family members and the evil self for the viewers to see her true stinking side..!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

@Thendralfan:
I agree with you that VR is dangerous, but i don't think TA has to worry about his sister living in his house. Lavanya's future in-laws, in case their marriage takes place,are really nice people and moreover he knows how much Nitheesh loves Lavanya. Like he protects and loves Thulasi, Nitheesh will do too. He knows it very well. That is why i feel he does not need to worry about his sister.

All in all, the best thing for everyone especially for TT and viewers is when Charu's family leaves Chennai and returns to Banglore, to their place instead of being here and torturing us.

I liked your points about Deepa's family and the possibilities they have instead of losing all hopes.

Even if her parents decide to leave for Banglore I doubt Charu will leave - coz she wants to pop into T & T oda lives every now and then. I hope the lamp she gave breaks into pieces and finally finds its resting place in the dustbin.AngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by Sue Nair - 04 December 2010 at 9:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayTheivaPearl.Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Who knows it might  be T& T who will come to the aid of the Varada family during their hard times. Thumbs Up

I am sure TA will be able to settle the bank debts  when that "thirudi" returnsh the stolen money and hands over the bank document. TA will secure a stable job and he might be even be able to help Varada to get a less streanous job.Big smile

When T & T helps out the Deepa's family then only Deepa's mum realises and learns her lesson for being cruel she in not extending an helping hand when Thulsi was in trouble and homeless.Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayTheivaJanani20kuttyponnu-musicluv-Pearl.Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Who knows it might  be T& T who will come to the aid of the Varada family during their hard times. Thumbs Up

I am sure TA will be able to settle the bank debts  when that "thirudi" returnsh the stolen money and hands over the bank document. TA will secure a stable job and he might be even be able to help Varada to get a less streanous job.Big smile

When T & T helps out the Deepa's family then only Deepa's mum realises and learns her lesson for being cruel she in not extending an helping hand when Thulsi was in trouble and homeless.Day Dreaming

well said Sue bhi... i was also thinking about the same..

tat deepa's mum must realise her mistake on thulasi.. she must learn a good lesson... anyways now itself she is under punishment only as her husband is suffering with cancer and financial problems...

and charu will certainly have some dangerous plans for t and t to suffer....

and lavanya now has to learn her lesson with punishment...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20

Post Reply New Post

Go to top