Article:Dushyant proposes marriage to Gulaal

minnie25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dushyant ( Sushant Singh) will propose marriage to Gulaal (Manasi Parekh) but the truth is that he has some ulterior motive which may land the pretty Gulaal in trouble. During these turn of events Vasant (Rahil Azam) will also realize that he is developing feelings for Gulaal and that he cannot bear to see her with Dushyant.

We spoke to Gulaal who revealed "Dushyant used to hate me and wanted to throw me out of Talsagra. However after seeing me and realizing that I am beautiful he stops the men that he had hired to get rid of me. He gets attracted to me and tells them that he wants to deal with me in his own way but the truth is that he has evil intentions. His bhabhi realizes this change in behavior towards me and gets suspicious after which he reveals to her that he has changed his tactic of dealing with me".

Speaking about the new twist Dushyant aka Sushant Singh says "Dushyant's hatred for Gulaal was because she belonged to Rashipur which is the sworn enemy of Talsagra. However the moment he sees her he falls in love with her. Now he is in a dilemma because his family hates her so he has to pretend to hate her in front of them. Dushyant is currently in a very complex situation".

Manasi adds "However before this you will get to see the villagers going mad with excitement after water springs up at the place where my payal had rung and they were digging a well. It is the first time that Talsagra gets water in so many years and it is celebration time all around".

It remains to be seen whether Gulaal will agree to the proposal and whether Dushyant will go against his family to marry her. It will also be interesting to see whether Vasant will confess his love for Gulaal or sacrifice his love for his cousin Dushyant.

To find out what happens next keep watching Gulaal every Monday-Friday at 9pm on STAR Plus

Courtesy:
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1031/gulaal-in-trouble.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks hope vasant doesnt die n he realises his feelings towards her