I love her, I love her not!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Fishfish

IF-Dazzler

Fishfish

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

Dutta is still swinging, his mind and heart are not synchronised...while mind says no, heart says yes..inspite of not wanting he had to go and hold Naku's hand when they stitched her up..aur wah wah Naku kya bahaduri, no anesthesia...Dutta ki biwi hai and Dutta too was impressed ....kya training diya maine, mujhe bhi nehi lagta, while I make it do with two sips of liquor, Naku cried Sahab Sahab, mera naam lene se hi use nasha a giya...

Kalavati sudhar ja and Chaskar, heera sambhal ke rakh, good to know you know that it was not your men who shot Dutta but then Dutta is still coming after you....:D your thoughts, friends love Tin

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahreem05chitrakshgeetSweet_berriesHessa85sasha_1shally_msoni-zeeWanderbug--khushi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love her, I love her not!!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tahreem05

Groupbie

Tahreem05

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Exactly tintiny,yesterday i was thinking along the same linesWinkLOL.Like in love stories the her/herion hold a flower starts plucking its petals saying he loves me he loves me not.I guess dutta should also try itApprove.Ofcourse nakkus love gonna win the last petal,true love u seeEmbarrassed.
The guy is maha confusedWackodoesnt know wht to do or wht not to do.Ouch

Edited by Tahreem05 - 03 December 2010 at 9:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

ushankitvc

IF-Rockerz

ushankitvc

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
He is not confused ..........it is jst that he dont want to face the truth......the truth that he luvs her an she too luvs her........he is scared that like other beautiful girls she too may leave him.........C'mon yaar dont do this to urself, Nakku and us..................Pyaar ke maamle mein dimaag ka kyaa kaam........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliFishfish--khushi--

Fishfish

IF-Dazzler

Fishfish

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

He is not confused ..........it is jst that he dont want to face the truth......the truth that he luvs her an she too luvs her........he is scared that like other beautiful girls she too may leave him.........C'mon yaar dont do this to urself, Nakku and us..................Pyaar ke maamle mein dimaag ka kyaa kaam........
Very well said !!Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top