Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Parmeet Sethi Dr Brian (Page 2)

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

don't scratch the idea out!!... do u know what happened on monday??? (This was before Aastha got kidnapped)... Dr. B told Simran "I love you" on the phone by mistake.. he meant to say this to his wife who was on the other line but he got all muddled up Wink... and our Simran BLUSHED A DEEP SHADE OF REDEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... I think the makers are trying to prepare us for something big here!!!Wink

Umm.. just cos they're related is there a taboo on them getting romantic on screen? Is it an unwritten rule? I dunno... wudn't Amisha ever work with Ashmit as her hero Ermm ... (well, they've fallen out now, but what if they hadn't.. ??) I don't have a clue about these things, but I don't think it shud matter so much....Confused .. they're just characters playing a role after all.

Wow, I didn't  know that. Over here, we're still on the episode where Neha says to Simran "You and Abhi love eachother very much right? And you can't live without eachother...." It was right after that fever episode....yes, very far from India Confused

And I guess you're right about the other part too, it shouldn't matter if they're cousins. Let's just see where it goes from there..Tongue

Fairuze Senior Member
Fairuze
Fairuze

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
its true
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mikagurl23

its true, i guess thats how dir. simran got into the indian television buisness orelse i dont think she really had a chance! lol! not to be rude to the simran fans lol!

No,she did not come through him.She did not even want to be an actress.She was spotted and chosen as a model and she agreed to work as a model because she wanted to be a commercial pilot and needed the money to finance herself to come to Boston to take the training.It was all fixed when her father suddenly expired and she was left to be the only earning member of the family and by that time because of her talent and looks she was getting very good offers.She got a few very good movies but she publicly walked out on one of them because she had been asked to sleep for the role.And then never went back to them or the movies and decided to stick to television.

She almost died 3 yrs back due to a freak accident during the shoot of 'Gharwali Uparwali' and lost many serials that she had signed.She took 8 months to start walking again.Then Astitva happened,a role Ajay Sinha had written with her in mind.

If she didn't have a chance,no one did either."lolz"

nulz Senior Member
nulz
nulz

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
wow...thats bad...poor niki, i think she is a gr8 actress...there shud b sum chemistry between dr simran n dr brian, it's make the serial more interesting.

Go to top