Computers, Science, Technology

   

Mobile problems? ask here. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Joined: 12 January 2009

Posts: 17328

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
almost all phone gives security facility :D

teek hein i'l go and inquire . alryt? it will take some days though. i'l go out nly on dec 9th . if someone answers before that then its okey otherwise i shall go and inquire.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surveen_kapoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mobile problems? ask here. (Page 2)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Joined: 23 March 2007

Posts: 6150

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanubie.

almost all phone gives security facility :D

teek hein i'l go and inquire . alryt? it will take some days though. i'l go out nly on dec 9th . if someone answers before that then its okey otherwise i shall go and inquire.


awww thnks alot dear...HugHugHug and if not .. then please also ask them recommendation of such phones or if u have recommendation urself ... would be so niceeee... me waiting thenSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileHugSmile

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Joined: 12 January 2009

Posts: 17328

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
my recommendation wud forever go for nokia and key phone instead of touch .
touch phones get damaged fast plus samsung phones and monitors are not durable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surveen_kapoor

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Joined: 23 March 2007

Posts: 6150

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Okkiizzz :) but please do ask them too :)

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Joined: 12 January 2009

Posts: 17328

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
they will say the same thing . bcos i had brought a new cell some days bak so i had asked them and they told the same.

and abt samsung security thing . i will ask them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surveen_kapoor

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Joined: 23 March 2007

Posts: 6150

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanubie.

they will say the same thing . bcos i had brought a new cell some days bak so i had asked them and they told the same.

and abt samsung security thing . i will ask them.


Embarrassed  oki dear...  dunno im jus feeling tht this phone havent gt this feature.. so just recommend one with this feature.. either its nokia or samsung or sony erricson dosent matter.. just any model.... jus with tht featuer (lockk thing) along with wi-fi free connectionEmbarrassed


Edited by surveen_kapoor - 05 December 2010 at 8:30am

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Joined: 12 January 2009

Posts: 17328

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
E72 is a nice choice .there are so many phones from nokia which has wifi as well as security features.
But i have seen my frnd using E72 . and she is so careless and throws the phone here and there still the phone isin a gr8 condition.
so i suggest u buy E72.

it is easy to handle .and unlike blackberry sets its of much lesser weight. and comes in ur range ( omnia costs abt 20,000 to 25,000 ryt?) this will cost u abt 15,000-25,000.(it diffrs at places.) so it might b in ur budget also.

it also has a attractive shade -topaz brown.

it has security features and wifi also.

here is its pic

tell me how do u feel abt it. if u want something similar,i shall get u more details. if u want something else then also tell me.



surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Joined: 23 March 2007

Posts: 6150

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanubie.

E72 is a nice choice .there are so many phones from nokia which has wifi as well as security features.
But i have seen my frnd using E72 . and she is so careless and throws the phone here and there still the phone isin a gr8 condition.
so i suggest u buy E72.

it is easy to handle .and unlike blackberry sets its of much lesser weight. and comes in ur range ( omnia costs abt 20,000 to 25,000 ryt?) this will cost u abt 15,000-25,000.(it diffrs at places.) so it might b in ur budget also.

it also has a attractive shade -topaz brown.

it has security features and wifi also.

here is its pic

tell me how do u feel abt it. if u want something similar,i shall get u more details. if u want something else then also tell me.





awwww it looks good yaar is this phone latest kya?Big smileBig smileBig smile but i would love to seee more samples like more phones recommendation like jis type ka chahiye .. with those features i told naSmile (btw can this phone hav vid call kya lol as in skype/msn is concerned)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Hot tips to use your mobile right Salmanayesha 1 508 16 July 2010 at 2:25am
By -Akriti-
Nokia X2 5 MP Camera Mobile at Rs.5000 in India mobilenewshome 1 3899 02 May 2010 at 6:40pm
By mobilenewshome
Nokia-to launch mobile banking anu_cooldude 0 587 01 September 2009 at 7:24am
By anu_cooldude
PC2PHONE,MOBILE DIALER,LINKSYS,DIRECT ROUTES AVAI solution12 0 3149 27 July 2009 at 2:13pm
By solution12
Mobile for you Sonalipanwar 0 565 22 April 2009 at 5:08am
By Sonalipanwar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Computers, Science, Technology Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.