Mobile problems? ask here. (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 16

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

somthing might be wrong with WAP 2.0 or Adobe Flash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mobile problems? ask here. (Page 10)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dawidbrook

dawidbrook

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Its very simple to secure your Media section in your SAMSUNG Phone,  just check security setting and put the pass word on the specific section, or download any Application or Software which provide security.

Edited by dawidbrook - 23 July 2012 at 10:58pm

dawidbrook

dawidbrook

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Problem might be in YouTube URL or may be in your cell phone internet connection, not in your cell phone. And Nokia X2  does not give good result to watch internet videos.

dawidbrook

dawidbrook

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Its very simple to secure your Media section in your SAMSUNG Phone,  just check security setting and put the pass word on the specific section, or download any Application or Software which provide security.

adyhooper

adyhooper

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musa_Jutt

i have HTC Touch Pro and it was Windows and i want to change its OS into androids .. Any one can tell me how to change it..

All mobile types needs different types of Android files. So get android files according to your mobile type. If your have custom ROM then you have to format your phone. Now connect with the USB and get mobile's root and transfer your downloaded files in phone. Then Disconnect mobile and run HaRET.exe file. It can root mobile with the android files.

xoloindia

xoloindia

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Unfortunately i get branded  mobile problem .What you think about it.

xoloindia

xoloindia

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
User can find real problem of mobile handset.New user can't find real issues.

aashton

aashton

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I have a mobile realted probleb.please give me your caluble reply...my mobile is fall on water tub and now its screen is not working and vsualize what can I Do now.

Edited by aashton - 21 September 2012 at 1:05am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top