Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
where did they get Abhijit's bullets to fire on dead guy?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it !!! Indeed lovely performances !!! Wished Daya was there in the court but no problem !!! I loved it !!! Ronit and Adi sir along with criminals everyone did a lovely job !!!

I wish CID and Adaalat creative team is exchanged !!! Especially the dialogue writer and music person !!!

Lovely job by the dialogue writer !!! In total had a lovely time watching it !!!
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Here is what happened.
KD - I object your honour.
Judge - What? You object me, the judge?
KD - Yes, your honour, your statement is completely wrong.
Judge - What wrong did I say? I demand to know.
KD - You said that Johravar was murdered, but he is alive. Mr. Johravar himself will be witness to this. Before this, I want to take help of my secretary.

KD's secretary Billomoria gives a packet of incence sticks to KD. KD burns the incence sticks.
Judge - KD, I have already warned you. What are you doing now?
KD - Your honour, according to both CID and police record, Johravar is allergic to the smoke of incence sticks. He starts coughing. Usually we burn incence sticks to find God but today I will use these to find the demon Johravar.

Johravar brings the incence sticks near different people and when he brings them near Bhulva (the wood-cutter), then Bhulva starts coughing.
Public prosecutor - KD, even I am allergic to the smoke of incence sticks. Am I Johravar?
KD - Is your little finger of your right hand missing? On your knee, is there any mark of a bullet, fired from Abhijeet's gun?
Public Prosecutor - No
KD - Then, unfortunately, you are not Johravar.

KD shows that Bhulva's little finger of his right hand was missing and he also had bullet mark on his right knee. KD removes the mask from Bulva's face and everybody sees that it is actually Johravar.
Johravar - This was my plan. When I was in police lockup, then I lured inspector Shamdar that I would give him half of what I will earn from selling the diamond. Then we made plan that, in the van, I will create a fight and try to run. Abhijeet will shoot my on my leg. I will be taken to the hospital. On the way, I will be set free and a dead body will be given my face by plastic surgery and it will be shown that I was killed by Abhijeet.
KD - Your honour, inspector Shamdar has cheated his professon and he changed all the evidences. The plan was very good but they faced problem when the van's driver, the hawaldar and other prisoners threatened to spill the beans. Then Inspector Shamdar bribed them. I got suspicious when I saw that Bhulva was always hiding his right hand. Your honour, Abhijeet is innocent.

Inspector Shamdar screams KD's name, takes out his revolver and is about to shoot at KD. Suddenly Abhijeet pulls revolver from the holster a nearby police person and shoots at Shamdar's shoulder. KD thanks Abhijeet.
Abhijeet is set free.

Abhijeet - Thank you, KD. You have proved that you will always be there to bring justice.
KD - Yes, and the responsibility is even more when some CID officer is held guilty because it is the job of CID to get the culprits punished.
Abhijeet - Yes. But I want to know what is meant by the letters "K D" in your name?
KD - It is a big secret. Would CID like to take this case up?
Abhijeet and KD laugh.

Edited by akhl - 13 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved this scene :

Abhijeet - Thank you, KD. You have proved that you will always be there to bring justice.
KD - Yes, and the responsibility is even more when some CID officer is held guilty because it is the job of CID to get the culprits punished.
Abhijeet - Yes. But I want to know what is meant by the letters "K D" in your name?
KD - It is a big secret. Would CID like to take this case up?
Abhijeet and KD laugh.

:D :D :D

AD and Abhijeet have awesome chemistry and camaraderie,
visible in this last scene and also in all the scenes they shared together in this episode! 

Had a whale of a time!! 

Visrom and Bhavana, 
it sure did live up to expectations.. 
loved it!! 
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the episode....😊...Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Love their smiles in the last scene! :D
ujs30 thumbnail
simply a supurb episode. adi sir u are just mind blowing. no one can bit u in expression. ronit was also good. all in all nice episode.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a mindblowing episode! Full of twists and turns, it kept me glued throughout!👏👏

All I shall say is that Abhijit Sir was so much better on this than on the Friday episode, and his expressions were just priceless, the way his eyes lit up with fury/determination was something that was much needed, as we rarely see it nowadays!👏👏

I hadn't noticed RR so much, because he mostly did those soaps. I noticed him first in Udaan, where he did an outstanding job, and now after this show, I'm convienced he is an awesome actor, capable of wonders. It's a shame that he's been wasted in soaps so far.👏

The last scene between KD and Abhijit Sir, and the laugh of Abhijit Sir at the end made me 😃😃

As far as the plot itself is concerned, like I said, the twists and turns kept me glued to the television. And what more can I say? I thought they would show a little bit of Daya Sir to, when his name was taken by that 'woodcutter', but it wasn't to be. Every other side actor performed with conviction and skill, I hope FW gets such actors too. And yes, the background music was not that loud, and screcchy like CID.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed myself!👍🏼
Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okkay saw the last part finally... My bad luck that i had to see till the 5 p.m scene and the leave for dinner with my family...😭😭😭😭

And after returning realised that tatasky has betrayed me....so now watched the online link...😊...

i loved every bit actually..didnt find it boring or anything. The actors did a very good job..and the bg music was really very well adjusted...was a pleasant change from CID WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEE.....😆

Abhi's expressions, Ronit's  dialogues, and the direction was superbly done. It wasnt boring at all..it was good...really good and interesting...👏..although the theme was similar to cid stories...but it was still a good show!

The last scene surely won me over.The laugh at the end made me smile after a long time..after watching Tasha's death scene, i have been very very upset...but thanks to the last scene, i am feeling better now...😊..

thanks KD...thank you Abhijeet sir...😃
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really enjoyed this one! I totally agree with what was said above, the creative team of Adaalat is indeed much better. The script was crisp, the music was apt, the investigation was executed well and the court scenes were great. Some of it felt a little too hip and cool, but worked very well.Although I was a bit amused with the good ol' plastic surgery idea returning in the end 😆, the way KD reveals the truth in the end (especially how he cleverly postpones the judgement) really reminded me of the old days of CID. Man, this was brilliant. More of this, please!

I'm not familiar with Ronit Roy but I think he really performed brilliantly. Abhi sir was great once again, especially as he expresses his trust in justice and truth before the prosecution was about to be announced. The final scene with him and KD was really good, I just wish we saw more of our CID team there. Great episode, looking forward to more in the future! 😃