Do you really thing Veecha consummate - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by payel_roy

chale geye๐Ÿ˜ญ
ohoooooooooooo, dont cry chutki...๐Ÿค—.hez doing very welll, his only problem is Chennai girls r not skinny ๐Ÿ˜ฒn they haVnt got gressing dress sense๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ yeh kaha, but i think he was apologetic later so all is well..๐Ÿ˜Š, hez running around beaches n enjoying south indian food i guess ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, I iddnt read all his posts too...coz i knew wht was happening..๐Ÿ˜‰.bt u can go thro his posts...๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shivani109

ohoooooooooooo, dont cry chutki...๐Ÿค—.hez doing very welll, his only problem is Chennai girls r not skinny ๐Ÿ˜ฒn they haVnt got gressing dress sense๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ yeh kaha, but i think he was apologetic later so all is well..๐Ÿ˜Š, hez running around beaches n enjoying south indian food i guess ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, I iddnt read all his posts too...coz i knew wht was happening..๐Ÿ˜‰.bt u can go thro his posts...๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks shivani di.. nice to know... ๐Ÿ˜Š...
Originally posted by payel_roy

thanks shivani di.. nice to know... ๐Ÿ˜Š...
Awwwwwww my pleasure chutki..โค๏ธ

Awwwwwww my pleasure chutki..โค๏ธ
๐Ÿค—

A Classic example of a confused aatma..i say this gg only the title..๐Ÿคฃ..i havent read a single word form the post ..trust me...๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿคฃ

same here ROFL

OMG Sid ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Of course ho gaya hain.........That was the way Veer wanted to do it also na๐Ÿ˜ณ(In one of his dreams๐Ÿ˜†).......If they hadn't done it Ichcha wouldn't have told that FAMOUS dialogue๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†What tragedy in Veer's life bechara Last time he told Now Ichcha's telling๐Ÿ˜†
but did it really happen??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ... i hate the cvs.. agar hua bhi, thanda tha.... ๐Ÿฅฑwasnt that veer-icccha day we thought it would be; could have been shot better๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅฑ.. chocolate tak tho theek tha; par uske baad... ahem ahem .....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
chalo koi bat nahi, agar hum bhi kal ki episode ke stills forum ke har kone me lagale tho 'hot' hi lagega.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ho gaya hain Yaar Why are U all so doubtful.......Last time nothing happened Everyone was so confident But look at us we are doubting๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†This is one thing to keep Veecha bonded forever Now Ichcha will think twice b4 taking any decision and Veer tho anyways he won't leave her ๐Ÿ˜ณ