Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

@intruderfast

and ur showing it in a ratio of 4:1.  20 minutes matapni torture,
and only 5 minutes of something good.

I think you have been very generous in your timings.πŸ˜‰ By my calculations we see

9 minutes of negativity and 3 minutes of half-way good scenes.

Balance 18 minutes is for advertisements ---More money!!!!πŸ˜”

i never watch it on tv so ads se muktiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@intruderfast

2 fiasco marriages with such grand and aplomb,

My way of thinking is that  in a way it was good that Ichcha and Veer had a simple wedding. It was happy and meaningful and not false and unhappy like the previous 2 weddings.

And as you have mentioned 2 fiasco marriages - - I am hoping that this marriage without all that grandeur will be  happy and not be a fiasco.

Just trying to see something positive in our romantic duo's secret marriage.

But I will say  - I can understand why all the fans would want an equally lavish wedding for Ichcha and Veer. It was a very imbalanced kind of decision.
intruderfast thumbnail

@intruderfast

2 fiasco marriages with such grand and aplomb,

My way of thinking is that  in a way it was good that Ichcha and Veer had a simple wedding. It was happy and meaningful and not false and unhappy like the previous 2 weddings.

And as you have mentioned 2 fiasco marriages - - I am hoping that this marriage without all that grandeur will be  happy and not be a fiasco.

Just trying to see something positive in our romantic duo's secret marriage.

But I will say  - I can understand why all the fans would want an equally lavish wedding for Ichcha and Veer. It was a very imbalanced kind of decision.

i liked infact thoroughly enjoyed the wedding.😊
it was good that finally veer iccha got married without worrying abt anyone else.
the wedding was veryyy sweeet.
yes u r right, this marriage will overcome all obstacles as it is baded on true love and trust.πŸ˜ƒ
but baad mein they could have shown a grand reception.
shivani9 thumbnail
Aditiji, we had a grand celebration of Veer Ichcha wedding on this forum in 3 grand threads and I dont miss any grandeur tht was not shown in the real story..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Aditiji, we had a grand celebration of Veer Ichcha wedding on this forum in 3 grand threads and I dont miss any grandeur tht was not shown in the real story..πŸ˜†

Absolutely, I believe in true love you don't need a whole lot of people who just come because they are invited. You want only the ones who will share  your happiness and your special day with you.
Veer and Ichcha had that --themselves and all the fans who love them.😊

Besides, think of all that food that will go down the toilet the next day!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shivani9 thumbnail

Absolutely, I believe in true love you don't need a whole lot of people who just come because they are invited. You want only the ones who will share  your happiness and your special day with you.
Veer and Ichcha had that --themselves and all the fans who love them.😊

Besides, think of all that food that will go down the toilet the next day!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Absolutely, lovely and intelligent Veer and Ichcha for lovely intelligent fans like us..πŸ˜†
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really its hopeless to wear same saree for weeks just because of mai and chanda's comment on her colorful outfits
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

really its hopeless to wear same saree for weeks just because of mai and chanda's comment on her colorful outfits

we all will have a grand celebration now when iccha wears a new saree,
iccha with new sarre, it is becoming a once in a blue moon thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

one day she will overcome all those inhibitions I am sure, its just a matter of time..😊
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

we all will have a grand celebration now when iccha wears a new saree,
iccha with new sarre, it is becoming a once in a blue moon thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

surely..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³