Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

Article: Gulaal to Marry Kesar! (Page 4)

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Thanks

I think i read somewhere or in Kesar's character description that he basically a Vasant duplicate, in the sense he wants to be just like him and looks up to Vasant

wow u really read something like this
then its awesome, now this whole thing make little sense
so if vasant die, then Kesar's grown-up character might be play by Rahil

anoosree Goldie
anoosree
anoosree

Posted: 07 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

This could be interesting, and i dont mean in a yucky way

If these are the customs then no one can change them, so a adult marries a child coz he is indeed the younger bro of Vasant, if this is the tradition then i cant see how they can back out of it

It will be interesting to see how this goes about and how they do it and how it happens

For me its not about oh no Vasant/Gulaal are not going to be together, but more of the flow of the story and its intriguing to see how this will happen

As for Kesar, i doubt he will be shown a kid for long, if this marriage does happen, along the way a leap has to be shown when he is grown up

Also when an older man marries a young girl who is child (this kinda happened in Agle Janam mohe bitya hi kijo) - no one says anything much then why such uproar about a woman marrying a boy

Also children marriages happen as well - when they are hardly even know the meaning of it

no offence Pls, i dont have any idea about gujrathi customs, but thy say in general that Babhi is like a mother to the devar and if gulaal is married to vasanth then she is a babhi to kesar know so it just sounds a bit weird when a Babhi gets married to devar much younger to her, infact he is a kid. Ouch i have seen babhi getting married to devar in hindi shows but thy show the devar elder to her or thy r shown as ex lovers or friends. But here kesar is a kid so him marrying his babhi is somehow not sitting well with me. just my POV.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index