Gulaal

Article: Gulaal to Marry Kesar! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Sunshine001

Groupbie

Sunshine001

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
ooh no why Kesar Dead it should be Vasant Wacko It is one of my Favorite show plzz dont spoil it like this. Gulaal should Marry Vasant he is the hero dont make to many twist and turns i really love this show....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Gulaal to Marry Kesar! (Page 3)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
OMG i am totally confused with this marriage thing

mkgeet

Groupbie

mkgeet

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Wait Yaar....Vasant is a very important cahracter here....how could he die so easily, there has to be some other twist here if they decide to bring old customs, its not a gujarati custom anyways that the widow of elder brother marries the younger brother....CVS pls dont do this

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
This could be interesting, and i dont mean in a yucky way

If these are the customs then no one can change them, so a adult marries a child coz he is indeed the younger bro of Vasant, if this is the tradition then i cant see how they can back out of it

It will be interesting to see how this goes about and how they do it and how it happens

For me its not about oh no Vasant/Gulaal are not going to be together, but more of the flow of the story and its intriguing to see how this will happen

As for Kesar, i doubt he will be shown a kid for long, if this marriage does happen, along the way a leap has to be shown when he is grown up

Also when an older man marries a young girl who is child (this kinda happened in Agle Janam mohe bitya hi kijo) - no one says anything much then why such uproar about a woman marrying a boy

Also children marriages happen as well - when they are hardly even know the meaning of it

Edited by Lennie - 06 December 2010 at 8:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Hey Good to see u in this forum too ....Big smile

If these are the customs then no one can change them, so a adult marries a child coz he is indeed the younger bro of Vasant, if this is the tradition then i cant see how they can back out of it:-Yes they are showing traditions which are being followed even today , so lets accept it 

It will be interesting to see how this goes about and how they do it and how it happens:- wait and watch 

For me its not about oh no Vasant/Gulaal are not going to be together, but more of the flow of the story and its intriguing to see how this will happen:- second u in this , but i like vasanth too , as a person first 

As for Kesar, i doubt he will be shown a kid for long, if this marriage does happen, along the way a leap has to be shown when he is grown up:-I have a feeling tht he will be a look alike of vasanthOuch

Also when an older man marries a young girl who is child (this kinda happened in Agle Janam mohe bitya hi kijo) - no one says anything much then why such uproar about a woman marrying a boy:-Agree LOL

Also children marriages happen as well - when they are hardly even know the meaning of it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hey, thanks

I would not be surprised if Kesar as an adult ends up a looklike of Vasant, and Rahil is back as him lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-ChillMaarYaar

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Lennie i like what ur saying, and agree with u
it will be interesting to watch, and ur right Rahil might be back as an grown up Kesar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks

I think i read somewhere or in Kesar's character description that he basically a Vasant duplicate, in the sense he wants to be just like him and looks up to Vasant

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.