Gulaal

Article: Gulaal to Marry Kesar! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
this definitely reminds me a of south movie which i have seen in my bacha party days which was  on same lines , lead guy dies, she gets married to her brother who is kid buy the kid does it only yo save her from humuliation in wedding mandap, as he has no idea about marriage and all , she waits for him to grow up , and when he does she realizes he is in love with some one as he never took their relation more than as friends or so , she gets them married and she dies .......... 

oh this stuff happens in village , lets see how they show it , after all presentation matters a lot 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Gulaal to Marry Kesar! (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anujha

anujha

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged

as per the report it seems like kesar is the real male protagonist of the show. which means this show is male version of "balika vadhu", that is "Baal Var"ROFL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Why are there so many reports about Rahil character Visant dying after marrying Gulaal. Gosh I hope this isn't true cause I'm watching the show cause of him.

Simi.Sweet

anoosree

Goldie

anoosree

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged

oh god pls, nothing of this sort pls. Ouch, i felt like, after a long time i got to see a good show, so pls dont spoil it. gulaal marrying kesar, makes no sense, he is a bachha yaar. how can thy even think of such a stupid thing.

But the promos indicate something different. i think she will get married to dushyant and he will be killed so she might get married to vasanth again. Maybe vasanth will marry gulaal to save her after dushyant's death and thy have misquoted it as kesar.

Rahil is just supererb as vasanth. full of life character, y to kill him Ouch. for gods sake vasanth ka peecha chodo aur dushyant to katam kar do. that will make more sense than getting gulaal married to kesar. Sleepy

Simi.Sweet

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
no no , things like that happen in villages , they will be forced to marry someone from same family most his brother , no matter how young and old he is and if D dies then who will be villain ?? 

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
KESAR??????????????????????????????????WackoROFLROFLROFL

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Then why is vasant ???? AB BAAL VIVAH BHI ROFL

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
OMG whats this
i am totally confused with this whole gulaal marriage thing
why the CV's have to bring this marriage sooo soon, they should have shown Vasant-Gulaal love. why this marriage...its tooo early
and OMG kahi pe i get to read gulaal will get marry to dushyant, and yaha i am getting to read that she will end up getting marry to kesarDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.