Article: Gulaal to Marry Kesar!

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
An article on Screenindia:

http://www.screenindia.com/news/gulaal-on-the-lines-of-ek-chaddar-maili-si/719534/

Gulaal on the lines of Ek Chaddar Maili Si

Buzz is that Star Plus' latest serial Gulaal has a track similar to the story of the Hema Malini - Rishi Kapoor starrer Ek Chaddar Maili Si, wherein, after her husband Kulbhushan Kharbanda's death, she is forced to marry his younger brother Rishi Kapoor, a custom earlier practised in Punjab. Though it's a long time away, sources say that the character of Raahil Azim will die and his wife played by Mansi Parekh will be persuaded to marry his younger brother, who is shown to be a kid right now. Tut, tut.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
W*H, Rahil is going to DIE , my vasanth πŸ˜­
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The way i see it, Vasant is the very heart and soul of the show at the moment. But i can see that they might revert to old customs here....
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Dushyants fits No where here?🀣🀣
The most childish article i have ever read....🀣

Gulaal marrying kesar 😳🀣🀣🀣
..Anusha.. thumbnail
 Pari, i know....really weird .... Dushyant is the one running circles around Gulaal....but in today's epi there was also a scene where Kesar and Gulaal bond! Yes! πŸ˜²  .....so there's 3 choices for Gulaal it seems....Vasant,Dushyant and Kesar.....but PB has already voted for Gulaal-Vasant jodi... πŸ˜‰
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Originally posted by: locman

Pari, i know....really weird .... Dushyant is the one running circles around Gulaal....but in today's epi there was also a scene where Kesar and Gulaal bond! Yes! πŸ˜²  .....so there's 3 choices for Gulaal it seems....Vasant,Dushyant and Kesar.....but PB has already voted for Gulaal-Vasant jodi... πŸ˜‰

I never ever thought dushyant will want to  marry gulaal i thought he is going to use her
but this was shocking..😲..and Now Kesar πŸ˜†, Kesar gulaal bond is like Preet-Heer 😍... He is a bachcha its not possible .....

PB is a  the MOST  intelligent Woman in Talsagra ...πŸ˜†..Rest are bundle of  stupidsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
..Anusha.. thumbnail
 ...ya of course PB's intelligence is legendary!  πŸ˜† ....ok i've only known her for a week.. πŸ€£....

but please PB, save us all!  stop all digging and get Vasant and Gulaal married, then continue the digging.... 
anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is just like a torture. how can she gulaal marry kesar? i started watching this show only for rahil. if he will be not here, then i may not watch this show.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this definitely reminds me a of south movie which i have seen in my bacha party days which was  on same lines , lead guy dies, she gets married to her brother who is kid buy the kid does it only yo save her from humuliation in wedding mandap, as he has no idea about marriage and all , she waits for him to grow up , and when he does she realizes he is in love with some one as he never took their relation more than as friends or so , she gets them married and she dies .......... 

oh this stuff happens in village , lets see how they show it , after all presentation matters a lot 
anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

as per the report it seems like kesar is the real male protagonist of the show. which means this show is male version of "balika vadhu", that is "Baal Var"🀣.