Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
An article on Screenindia:

http://www.screenindia.com/news/gulaal-on-the-lines-of-ek-chaddar-maili-si/719534/

Gulaal on the lines of Ek Chaddar Maili Si

Buzz is that Star Plus' latest serial Gulaal has a track similar to the story of the Hema Malini - Rishi Kapoor starrer Ek Chaddar Maili Si, wherein, after her husband Kulbhushan Kharbanda's death, she is forced to marry his younger brother Rishi Kapoor, a custom earlier practised in Punjab. Though it's a long time away, sources say that the character of Raahil Azim will die and his wife played by Mansi Parekh will be persuaded to marry his younger brother, who is shown to be a kid right now. Tut, tut.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahjareen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Gulaal to Marry Kesar!" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
W*H, Rahil is going to DIE , my vasanth Cry

pyar-ishk

..Anusha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anusha..

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
The way i see it, Vasant is the very heart and soul of the show at the moment. But i can see that they might revert to old customs here....

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Dushyants fits No where here?ROFLROFL
The most childish article i have ever read....ROFL

Gulaal marrying kesar Stern SmileROFLROFLROFL

pyar-ishk

..Anusha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anusha..

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
 Pari, i know....really weird .... Dushyant is the one running circles around Gulaal....but in today's epi there was also a scene where Kesar and Gulaal bond! Yes! Shocked  .....so there's 3 choices for Gulaal it seems....Vasant,Dushyant and Kesar.....but PB has already voted for Gulaal-Vasant jodi... Wink

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by locman

Pari, i know....really weird .... Dushyant is the one running circles around Gulaal....but in today's epi there was also a scene where Kesar and Gulaal bond! Yes! Shocked  .....so there's 3 choices for Gulaal it seems....Vasant,Dushyant and Kesar.....but PB has already voted for Gulaal-Vasant jodi... Wink

I never ever thought dushyant will want to  marry gulaal i thought he is going to use her
but this was shocking..Shocked..and Now Kesar LOL, Kesar gulaal bond is like Preet-Heer Day Dreaming... He is a bachcha its not possible .....

PB is a  the MOST  intelligent Woman in Talsagra ...LOL..Rest are bundle of  stupidsLOLLOL
LOL

..Anusha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anusha..

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
 ...ya of course PB's intelligence is legendary!  LOL ....ok i've only known her for a week.. ROFL....

but please PB, save us all!  stop all digging and get Vasant and Gulaal married, then continue the digging.... 

anujha

anujha

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
this is just like a torture. how can she gulaal marry kesar? i started watching this show only for rahil. if he will be not here, then i may not watch this show.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.