Gulaal

India-Forums

Article: Gulaal to Marry Kesar!

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
An article on Screenindia:

http://www.screenindia.com/news/gulaal-on-the-lines-of-ek-chaddar-maili-si/719534/

Gulaal on the lines of Ek Chaddar Maili Si

Buzz is that Star Plus' latest serial Gulaal has a track similar to the story of the Hema Malini - Rishi Kapoor starrer Ek Chaddar Maili Si, wherein, after her husband Kulbhushan Kharbanda's death, she is forced to marry his younger brother Rishi Kapoor, a custom earlier practised in Punjab. Though it's a long time away, sources say that the character of Raahil Azim will die and his wife played by Mansi Parekh will be persuaded to marry his younger brother, who is shown to be a kid right now. Tut, tut.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahjareen

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
W*H, Rahil is going to DIE , my vasanth Cry

pyar-ishk

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
The way i see it, Vasant is the very heart and soul of the show at the moment. But i can see that they might revert to old customs here....
XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Dushyants fits No where here?ROFLROFL
The most childish article i have ever read....ROFL

Gulaal marrying kesar Stern SmileROFLROFLROFL

pyar-ishk

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
 Pari, i know....really weird .... Dushyant is the one running circles around Gulaal....but in today's epi there was also a scene where Kesar and Gulaal bond! Yes! Shocked  .....so there's 3 choices for Gulaal it seems....Vasant,Dushyant and Kesar.....but PB has already voted for Gulaal-Vasant jodi... Wink
XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by locman

Pari, i know....really weird .... Dushyant is the one running circles around Gulaal....but in today's epi there was also a scene where Kesar and Gulaal bond! Yes! Shocked  .....so there's 3 choices for Gulaal it seems....Vasant,Dushyant and Kesar.....but PB has already voted for Gulaal-Vasant jodi... Wink

I never ever thought dushyant will want to  marry gulaal i thought he is going to use her
but this was shocking..Shocked..and Now Kesar LOL, Kesar gulaal bond is like Preet-Heer Day Dreaming... He is a bachcha its not possible .....

PB is a  the MOST  intelligent Woman in Talsagra ...LOL..Rest are bundle of  stupidsLOLLOL
LOL
..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
 ...ya of course PB's intelligence is legendary!  LOL ....ok i've only known her for a week.. ROFL....

but please PB, save us all!  stop all digging and get Vasant and Gulaal married, then continue the digging.... 
anujha Senior Member
anujha
anujha

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
this is just like a torture. how can she gulaal marry kesar? i started watching this show only for rahil. if he will be not here, then i may not watch this show.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index