Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

Dec 2 Highlights....hum kya alag alag hai?..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

While Vasant plays the dhol and starts celebrating with the villagers, some others tell him to stop. They are not convinced that Gulaal's payal i s accurate. It's very stony ground. If there was water, they argue, there would be mud.....but this is a matter of faith....mind over matter....and so Vasant insists that there IS water there. Vasant's mother PB and many others support him, and they go to take the pick axes to start digging.

Gulaal also reaches for a pick axe....Vsant stops her and says she has done her work, now they will do the rest...Gulaal asks...."hum kya alag alag hai?"  with a playful smile...Vasant's mom PB and the villagers look on with smiles...Embarrassed .....

They start digging....but there's still negative talk going on ..... Vasant and Gulaal are leading the way...digging...day turns to night...

Gulaal says she will risk everything, even her life to see this water spring up....

Later Gulaal is back in her room at MB's place...it's very late at night, she looks at her blistered hands....just then Dushyant walks in !!!   He tells her not to go to such lengths for the sake of the village, they won't find water there....Gulaal tells him it's not appropriate for him to be having this conversation with her this late at night.... he leaves her room.....of course he is seen by one of the bahus hanging around there in the corridors...Pinch

Precap....while digging the next day, they find a small idol buried .... Vasant says they should build a temple there....but another says all work should stop.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pragyakumaralphiehimani88capricorn7nurulainmaaneet2010_KAYNAAT_mushkan_2003-Khush-Simi.Sweetprncz-Afeelicious-Roshni.tinselpyar-ishkChillMaarYaar

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the short update
OMG i hate this dushant arghhhhhhhAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet..Anusha..pyar-ishk

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for the highlights ,,,,, yet to watch this weeks epis ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anusha..

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anu for the update........
I hate dushyant......Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010Simi.Sweet..Anusha..

nurulain Senior Member
nurulain
nurulain

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Thanx!
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Thanks for the highlights

Dushyant is really a devil, what make him think Gulaal will even be interested in him. Disgusting pig

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the highlights...hey i think dushyant seemd 2 make a pass at sudha i think they might have an illicit relationship the way sudha seems 2 behave wid him and she is even jealous dat he has developed an i nterest 4 gulaal.i liked when gulaal snubs himOuchhate him...
tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot.Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index