Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

*Banner Credit: Mitsy

Happy 64th, guys! Long live the Ramblers! (the bache khuche 2-3 bhatkoing in here still) *rolls eyes*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024nimrahMelissa-Fivr-LadyMcbeth-Faith-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#64!!!!" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Sab log kahan gaye? Nobody clamoured to post first? :P

Congrats on the new CC!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Sarah, looks like it's you and me only.....let's "celebrate" this by drinking away our sorrows then.....I'm inspired by Dutta these days.....LOL

Cheers!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah1024nimrah-Faith-

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Lol, Dutta's solution looks very tempting to me right now. *drinks liberally*

A few mins later ...

*staggers aimlessly in her drunken state and sings* Arey sheeshay se sheesha takraye jo bhi ho anjaaaaam ... oh dekho dekho ... chalak clahak chal chalak chalak chalkaye re ... Tongue

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Wait, Anurag conphessed his pheelings to Taani already? Whatever happened to the 'sacrifice' track? :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Yaar I am not watching LTL. I am not watching Maryada. I haven't watched Bones or NCIS recently. I haven't watched Criminal Minds. I have done absolutely nothing entertaining in my life for the past 3 weeks and I am this close to loosing my mind.

There is a freaking bacterial contamination going around my lab and almost 90% of my cells have been contaminated and therefore thrown away. All those long days and hard work gone down the drain as soon as those God awful bacterias show up on a cell culture. I've changed media a billion times and cleaned everything for the umpteenth time but phir bhi kahin na kahin sey those *@&**&@**&! bacterias keep showing up! And I am just sick and tired of it. I've never been this stressed at work - k kab kaunsi experiment, kaunsa hard work, kaunsi expensive cell line contaminate ho jaye and it will need to be trashed. I don't honestly know what more to do! These are one resistent/resilent strain of bacteria and they are pissing me off!

And at the forum front, everyone's so busy discussing the show in the LTL forum and me being as far behind as I am, I don't know what to say or where to jump in.

I think I really just need to crawl under my blanket and go to sleep until this nonsense passes over.

P.S. I know I just went all lab-related nonsense on you but yaar that's all that's been happening in my life for the past three weeks. Ouch

@Sarah: Hey yaar! I know it's been a while - my schedule looks a lot like yours. Only I have another viewbie with me (Thank God for that!!) and so I sometimes just call it a day and sulk in bed. I am going through one of my not so good phase these days.. *sigh*

Edited by -Fivr- - 02 December 2010 at 3:18pm

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Aww FivrHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug *gazillion consoling hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that....man that sounds like a crazyyyyyyyyy mess :(( I hope this bacteria mess clears up somehow and you're able to breathe againHug

@Sarah: LMAO eggjactly....Dutta has the right idea, man *takes one more swig of the daaru and stumbles around in a drunken fashion* Oh yay Devdas song! *sings along* ho dekho kaise chhalak chhalak chhalak chaalkaaye reLOL

Yeah seems like Onuuuuuu CONPHESSED his pheelings to Taani darling....Zainu was mentioning it this morning....LOL

nimrah-Fivr--Faith-

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks yaar Anu.. Hug I think I really just need a girl's night out. With a dinner and a movie and my sister doing some faltu ki nautanki - that would make me feel better right away! *hopeful muh* But I really want to throw away all my cells and start from scratch.. Only that is not feasible or possible.. LOL 

So anything new going around IF that I have been oblivious to during my fight with the bacteria..? *wonders*

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top