Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ayman00

ayman00

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
just before gulaal was to be aired in uk the show was discussed on the radio.it was said the main female lead will marry a 10 yr old.when the show started i guessed it was a rumour but now its said she'll marry vasants younger brother and kesar is the younger  bro and not dushayntDeadDead.can anyone tell me if this is true,i hope its not as i want gulaal and vasant to be togetherStar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gulaal to marry 10yr old" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I don't know anything about Gulaal marrying 10yrs
but how can someone marry 10yrs boy.....this is not bal-vivaah, she is way tooo old for Kesar...
i didn't even read anywhere that gulaal will get marry to Kesar, but i did heard that she will end up marrying Dushant

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
But didn't her kundali say that Gulaal will have two marriages and her first husband will die. I think she'll get married to someone other than Basant but whoever it is will die soon enough. I hope its not Kesar. I like that kid. but I don't think it will be Dushyant as he is the main villian of this show and if he dies that angle of the story will be gone.

korobee

Goldie

korobee

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Here is a article...
http://media247.co.uk/bizasia/newsarchive/2010/11/gulaal_to_repla.php

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ya even if she marrys any1 (obviously that i dont want) but why should vasant die ?"???he is the main lead n the lovestory is of vasal

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
oh i dont want this crap in the show Dead

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
i hope its all a rumors

Virgoboy

Groupbie

Virgoboy

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
no plxxx gulal n vasant are the soul of the show plxxxx!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.