Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Chemistry is workingπŸ‘πŸΌ
KK (m) needs to start delivering still in the akting department still.  His body language n expressions r still not working or meπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  
KKf was guudd. πŸ‘πŸΌ  Song - kmh2 title track is BEST!
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u nautyy girls.. STOP COMPARING...😑😑😑....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

u know u can better rename this show as "Kitna Copying hai".. rite from the storyline. to those utter filmy scenes.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. bt entertainment to hai.. so i have stopped using my brains while watching KMH2.. πŸ˜† ... its like thos few SRK movies tht i like.. who cud've thot Rab Ne can b a hit..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and on serious note..somehow i didnt find tht better awardwinning show munda as handsome as this one.. like he luked toay or even wat Shanky looked in PKB.. πŸ€”... or even the one who he copied from from Ghajini... bt ppl here were drooling over him rte lft and center.. its kinda wierd tht i dont feel the same.. ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by violette - 13 years ago
meet_aaryaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oopsss manisha.... i find KK cute....but i find the ghajini dressed munda's character drool worthy....

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Manisha - u know I don't actually fall for looks!  I lyk "characters".  Strong Ones - Memorable Ones!  The ones that at the end of the day  u just can't copy:  Try as u  might.  

1. Sujal Grewal - 
2 Maan Singh Khurana
3. Digvijay Thakur
4. Arjun Punj

4 well-written and conceptualized characters (at least to date).  Different n uniquely themselves.  Nobody cries like sujjal (😭.), nobody as angry n n possessive as Maan, nobody as crazy as de thakkur, nobody as sweet as Punji

Arjun Singhania is not a character, but a caricature to date.  A khichdi cooked badly!  That may even be KK(m)'s fundamental problem.   Chemistry sans characterization or me does not work.  
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
violette thumbnail
may b i like the cute + handsome ones.. Arjun from KMH1 and Shanky wer very cute..  i also find Karan Tacker from RBO.. he is very handsome.. 😍...  their jodi clicks for me.. i luved PraSha.. i found their jodi sizzling even more thn A_A's bt somehow G_M jodi gives me a boring kinda feeling.... tho G is cute.. bt still i dont find tht spark in tht jodi.. i tried sincerely bt it jst didnt
"click"...

neways.. the two scenes wer Model KK emerged as a winner were very gud.. one from the low angled camera  with him holding the gun and sitting on tht chair.. and second when he was on the bonnet holding the saree.. he really was very stylish in yest epi.. bt sadly there wasnt the performance.. i think model KK overpowered actor KK here..

i agree with KK's fundamental problem.. he is kinda needs-to-feel-2-act kinda actor..  he doesnt seem to be matching the wavelength of Arjun Singhania....
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Manisha - to each their own... i must ve plot and story that intrigues me.  Where I want to turn the next page not yawn.  Characters that leap of the page ya screen.  Twists that r edge o ur sit and predictably unpredicatable,,,kmh2 remains under my scanner not banner.
violette thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Manisha - to each their own... i must ve plot and story that intrigues me.  Where I want to turn the next page not yawn.  Characters that leap of the page ya screen.  Twists that r edge o ur sit and predictably unpredicatable,,,kmh2 remains under my scanner not banner.

storywise.. i had c-rs problems with KMH1 too. bt yes gud characterization and screenplay is must.. fir vo funny ho ya intense.. v r yet to c tht in KMH2... Arohi is pretty consistent tho.. i find her train of thots logical.. and her performance has really improved and is turning show stealer.. bt sadly cant say same abt Arjun.. Agree KK has improved bt lots needs 2 b done.. abt Arjun's character.. it is bahut thodasa bahut bahut bahut thoda sa πŸ˜†growing on me.. bt execution of epis still remains bad..

i dunno abt my future with KMH2.. its swinging.. i get 3 entertaining epis last week and 1 v gud one this week, which makes up for those 3 ones.... dunno how i wud handle any crap epis next week.. bt as i have nothing 2 watch at 8:00 p.m. slot i mite continue to watch it.. 😳
bDgT thumbnail
Chicas Anj, Aaryaa, Darlunia, and Violette: Do they NOT SAY that IMITATION is the BEST FORM of FLATTERY, so I guess they are inspired and are paying a tribute to the show/person/people/characters they are inspired from :D
violette thumbnail
Originally posted by: bDgT

Chicas Anj, Aaryaa, Darlunia, and Violette: Do they NOT SAY that IMITATION is the BEST FORM of FLATTERY, so I guess they are inspired and are paying a tribute to the show/person/people/characters they are inspired from :D

@Bri:

πŸ˜† its copycat game everywhere.. bolly copies from holly.. telly copies from big screens.. new c-rls copies from previos hit ones, b it south indian or bhojpuri or kolkatti....  new fundas gets inspiration from old fundas... now v have even copy actor.. πŸ˜† the hero of rishto se badi pratha resembles John Abraham!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bt i thot.. KK's style was original he is like tht since his modelling days.. saw his style in some of his old pics... dunno.. never got much into his style.... bt its rare tht i find KK handsome as in person and not in character..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. especially considering tht i never found him really handsome even as Arjun in KMH1!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

thers none on TV tht i find "hot".. they mite b handsome..  even stripping. doesnt help thm make hot on TV...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw.. can call me Manisha..😳
bDgT thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Chemistry sans characterization or me does not work.  

I totally relish these delicious words Anjana San - Japanese bows to that =))