Gulal Vs Bidai

guptafamily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gulal started 2 days back in USA - but for some reason its not able to create a magic.

I saw two episode but nothing is too appealing or forcing me to watch third one. I know its just beginning and they are building foundation - but Bidai from very beginning was interesting - probably because of casting. Alok Nath and his wife were awesome.

Or may be - we are so used of watching high quality OR City life on the TV - that now village or old times doesn't really appeal. I have village background too - but still there is a difference in real and reel life.

I don't know how many you agree - but for me 6:30 PM MST slot is free- heheheh

I miss Bidai - I used to drink tea with yeh Rishta and Bidai :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's just the begining and u may be watching shows with city life and high profile families.
Even i was like that in the begining but then i realised that not all shows are the same (apart from ekta's) and that you should always try something new.
I have been watching it since the past 2-3 weeks and i think it's appealing.
My POV. <3
You should try watching it too you may like it as well.
No harm in trying something new is there?  😃
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Give it time , to be honest , we r more addicted to city life and this village things dont appeal to us very easily , my moms from village and i have seen how supernatural stuff happens there , and i love this show for using one as its concept , 

If u take colors for instance they brought awareness through Balika vadu to village people , dont watch it but i know about that show , u have Naa Ana Is Desh Laddo , all this things which happen in villages are never been highlighted before  as we dont really care much about them  , but in a way this shows spread awareness to both sides of city  and village people.......

Just like we know more about city life , we should have little idea about other side of coin too , villages .......

Biddai appealed as it was close to reality , and gulaal is also close  to reality saying it as i said , because we r not fully aware of supernatural power of villagers , so some may find it just concept or idea but things like this happen and those people;s only hope is to survive on them .......... 

just enjoy gulaal , for what it is , soon u will forget bidaai or any show ........ 

I love village back drop shows --- the values and relations and beliefs of those people shock me , and sensible shows of city life .................

Hope no one fell asleep reading this 😆
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its tooo early to judge this show, but i love this show, its a really great show with unique concept. it just a beginning but i am sure as u will watch it will surely attract u.
guptafamily thumbnail
Well missed today's episode - but will watch repeat - anyways I need TV with my cup of tea :)
maaneet2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It very early to judge this show. They have started it off with a very different concept and love the picturizations ... the show looks different from the usual Saas-Bahu scenes. Lets wait and see how this show turns to be . Till then enjoy .
soapbubble thumbnail
I wasn't excited about Gulaal before it started but I really look forward to it now. So full credit to the team for drawing me in- lovely performances 👏.
And you should see it on HD if you can - the decor and photography is SUPERB! Beautiful frames and lighting.
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 13 years ago
Virgoboy thumbnail
comparison is not allowed guys so plx mode closed this topic no more comments no more disscussion plese my humble request.