Gulaal

Gulal Vs Bidai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

guptafamily

Groupbie

guptafamily

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Gulal started 2 days back in USA - but for some reason its not able to create a magic.

I saw two episode but nothing is too appealing or forcing me to watch third one. I know its just beginning and they are building foundation - but Bidai from very beginning was interesting - probably because of casting. Alok Nath and his wife were awesome.

Or may be - we are so used of watching high quality OR City life on the TV - that now village or old times doesn't really appeal. I have village background too - but still there is a difference in real and reel life.

I don't know how many you agree - but for me 6:30 PM MST slot is free- heheheh

I miss Bidai - I used to drink tea with yeh Rishta and Bidai :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05-tellyaddict-.lostatsea.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulal Vs Bidai" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
It's just the begining and u may be watching shows with city life and high profile families.
Even i was like that in the begining but then i realised that not all shows are the same (apart from ekta's) and that you should always try something new.
I have been watching it since the past 2-3 weeks and i think it's appealing.
My POV. <3
You should try watching it too you may like it as well.
No harm in trying something new is there?  Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010_KAYNAAT_Simi.Sweet-tellyaddict-XSilentPrayersX

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Give it time , to be honest , we r more addicted to city life and this village things dont appeal to us very easily , my moms from village and i have seen how supernatural stuff happens there , and i love this show for using one as its concept , 

If u take colors for instance they brought awareness through Balika vadu to village people , dont watch it but i know about that show , u have Naa Ana Is Desh Laddo , all this things which happen in villages are never been highlighted before  as we dont really care much about them  , but in a way this shows spread awareness to both sides of city  and village people.......

Just like we know more about city life , we should have little idea about other side of coin too , villages .......

Biddai appealed as it was close to reality , and gulaal is also close  to reality saying it as i said , because we r not fully aware of supernatural power of villagers , so some may find it just concept or idea but things like this happen and those people;s only hope is to survive on them .......... 

just enjoy gulaal , for what it is , soon u will forget bidaai or any show ........ 

I love village back drop shows --- the values and relations and beliefs of those people shock me , and sensible shows of city life .................

Hope no one fell asleep reading this LOL

Edited by JustJ - 02 December 2010 at 3:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010_KAYNAAT_datqurlx3Simi.SweetXSilentPrayersX-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Its tooo early to judge this show, but i love this show, its a really great show with unique concept. it just a beginning but i am sure as u will watch it will surely attract u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchal

guptafamily

Groupbie

guptafamily

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Well missed today's episode - but will watch repeat - anyways I need TV with my cup of tea :)

maaneet2010

maaneet2010

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
It very early to judge this show. They have started it off with a very different concept and love the picturizations ... the show looks different from the usual Saas-Bahu scenes. Lets wait and see how this show turns to be . Till then enjoy .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirgoboySimi.Sweet

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I wasn't excited about Gulaal before it started but I really look forward to it now. So full credit to the team for drawing me in- lovely performances Clap.
And you should see it on HD if you can - the decor and photography is SUPERB! Beautiful frames and lighting.
Bubble

Edited by soapbubble - 03 December 2010 at 10:59am

Virgoboy

Virgoboy

Groupbie

Virgoboy

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
comparison is not allowed guys so plx mode closed this topic no more comments no more disscussion plese my humble request.

guranchal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.