Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates priya and for those cute pictures diviya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral December 2nd Thursday (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Guys i have come back with a silly thing. Please don't mind!!!
If you observe yesterday's episode and today's episode the bedspreads at TA's house are different.. What do you all think??

Just wanted to share this with you all..!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnuThendralfan-musicluv-Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update priya.Tongue

There goes our psycho charu again,thinking that she will marry ta...LOLAnd she made it clear that she was betraying thuls and trying to unite with ta...What a sick intention...UnhappyBut charu will be rightly punished for this...

That cute t&t scene was totally unexpected...But it was nice to see them happy and cute without any problems...Haha yes priya even i was wondering why the husband was waking up the wife...LOLLike theiva said,ta does take care of thuls like his kid and that is really heartwarming and precious for thuls who never got to experience a mother's love.It really means a lot to her that someone is finally there to protect and love her...SmileBut then i was also wondering why ta didnt tell thuls about the VR matter to her...Probably not to scare her...Confused

I wonder what lav/nit's marriage to going to do to t&t's life...Like charu mentioned,it will defiinitely bring her closer to t&t and that means more  problems????Shocked

Definitely have to wait for upcoming epis to know...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayThendralfanTheivaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-TTfanshubbaVani19Quelle-BelleSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Priya..

Did T&T Fn sorry second night happened or not??? ha ha ha ... or else third night will be there huh??

and mental Charu is going to get nicely punished more than Vel for her cruel plans....

Lets see how she gets caught in front of everyone and punished and become full mental patient and tat doctor maapillai will give treatment to her finally.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I have a small wish,it would be really nice and cute to watch him teach her cooking naa?aaah will be happy if there is something in the store like that Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Theiva-musicluv-TTfanQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

I have a small wish,it would be really nice and cute to watch him teach her cooking naa?aaah will be happy if there is something in the store like that Tongue

ha ha ha yes hema it will be romantic too... and there will be more funny scenes..

tamil and thulasi semma pair..

and there will be tragedy too if tat mental charu comes and tells tamil "naan thulasikku samayal solli tharen" means avlo thaan naama gaali.... ha ha ha ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.TTfan

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

Hema, i don't think he would teach her cooking now, but i think he himself is going to cook for Thulasi, when she comes back from college, she would be surprised like with that bed coffee Smile. He could join work only the next day right, so he is vetti for the rest of the day, when he comes back from bank after solving his problem there LOL. The vetti bank employee TA, is gonna turn into a cook for a day and hopefully they show it to us, but don't think they would....grrrrr....lol.

Edited by Nikila10 - 03 December 2010 at 3:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-TTfanSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Hema, i don't think he would teach her to cook now, but i think he is going to cook for his Thulasi, when she comes back from college, she will be surprised like with that bed coffeeSmile. He could join work only the next day right, so he is vetti for the rest of the day, when he comes back from bank after solving his problem there LOL. The vetti bank employee TA, is gonna turn into a cook for a day and hopefully they show it to us, but don't think they would....grrrrr....lol.

ha ha ha yes nikila tamil can do such funny things to surprise thulasi.. as he is at present vetti as u said.. ha ha ha...

but as i said there may be charu tragedy too can happen.. as she can do some hurdles to tamil and thulsi separation..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.TTfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top