Veer Iccha consummate!! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
This "Chup tum raho" song is the trademark song for consummation scenes since the last freakin decade in TV world! I wish the CVs had chosen a new  song which would become engraved as the Veecha song till eternity.....

Just curious.... what was Veeya's song? Did they have one on that dreadful night?
Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by vijayam

yes, the scene was good, but Iccha & Veer's lukewarm response the next day morning spoiled it...Ichha instead of being happy was so serious and regretful...what a contrast to Taps response after the event, even Veer was shown regretting it for a long time........yahaan par to aise kuch bhi nahin hua..lagaa hi nahin ki they're together last night..as if nothing changed in their lives....and Veer too behaved as if they were was married for 10 years....😊...kuch jamaa nahin........such an important milestone in their life...I was expecting much more..

Awww πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think the censor board may would have something to say about very explicit scenes.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Lets look at the bright side- At least Ichcha was swept of her feet (literally) and now the fun starts.
One of my options has been fulfilled, now we have to wait for the other one.😊
Originally posted by vijayam

But why should they feel guilty about it....I cant seem to understand....this guilt thing seems so fake....sab Iccha ki vajah se...ab ho gaya to atleast use acknowledge to karo...the way they feel about each other...its the least they could ahve shown....Iccha could have exhibited mixed feelings of guilt and happiness...but she was like ki pataa nahin kya gunaah kar diya.....for any loving couple its the most beautiful moment.......Veecha just missed to njoy it...

Well that is Ichcha's character. πŸ˜•I said before all these reactions are too extreme. Now this guilt thing will only be aggravated by Mai and Chanda if Ichcha herself looks guilty. I want to wring her neck and tell her she should be dancing around the house, humming love songs and looking so happy that it will make Mai burn  with angerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

Well that is Ichcha's character. πŸ˜•I said before all these reactions are too extreme. Now this guilt thing will only be aggravated by Mai and Chanda if Ichcha herself looks guilty. I want to wring her neck and tell her she should be dancing around the house, humming love songs and looking so happy that it will make Mai burn  with angerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah but ichcha is ichcha.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....well mai wanted grandchild...she will have two...
Originally posted by nutmeg7

yeah but ichcha is ichcha.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....well mai wanted grandchild...she will have two...

Now the question is which wife is to be accepted????? Can't forget that we are dealing with Mai here who has selective memory loss. 😑😑
1. If we go by the timing then Tapasya will have the older child.
2.If one is a boy and the other a girl then again we have a problem.
3.Which wife will have the boy as going by the rituals this Bundela household follows😑 the son will be the preferred grandchild.

So it gets more and more convoluted and also interestingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But right now lets just celebrate the fact that Ichcha and Veer have had their 'love moment'.❀️ I say moment because I doubt if Ichcha will allow Veer into her bedroom again.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Aditiji, therez no confusion with my solution...

1. Veer married THE CHEAT Taps in the name of Ichcha so Taps is never his wify
2. Taps is pregnant with Raghus child
3. n most imp Ichcha is --- preggy with twins, a cute boy n a girl..😊
Originally posted by groucho

Now the question is which wife is to be accepted????? Can't forget that we are dealing with Mai here who has selective memory loss. 😑😑
1. If we go by the timing then Tapasya will have the older child.
2.If one is a boy and the other a girl then again we have a problem.
3.Which wife will have the boy as going by the rituals this Bundela household follows😑 the son will be the preferred grandchild.

So it gets more and more convoluted and also interestingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But right now lets just celebrate the fact that Ichcha and Veer have had their 'love moment'.❀️ I say moment because I doubt if Ichcha will allow Veer into her bedroom again.

@Bold ..if they really want to show a stronger Iccha  with a deeper bond with Veer...she would not do this.....varna saare Veecha fans ka haal behaal ho jayega......
Originally posted by shivani109

Aditiji, therez no confusion with my solution...

1. Veer married THE CHEAT Taps in the name of Ichcha so Taps is never his wify
2. Taps is pregnant with Raghus child
3. n most imp Ichcha is --- preggy with twins, a cute boy n a girl..😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shivani, you are really the funniest. If all serial writers thought like you, most of us would be glued to the TV itself.

I always hate disagreeing with you because you have so much conviction BUT

1. Regardless of how Veer was tricked Tappu and he did get married - they may be divorced now but I would like some proof of that. I know they signed papers but when was it ratified by the courts. Or should we not expect such details from this serial.
2. I, too am hoping that it is Raghu's child but then it is too easy a solution for this serial.
3. Dr. Shivani and how is it that you know that??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Have you been privy to some secrets that we haven'tπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cjs369

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPz7t9BnbQo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jem_0uw2q8U[/YOUTUBE]

finaly an amazin moment for veer icha fans coooooool

now if taps enter bundela or not is not a problem

ichaa also will become a mother

that also she s gg to get preggy with veers child

its realy a nice to think also

at least something is there to look forward