Tere Liye

robi was so honest and straight from the heart

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
robi stole my heart with his honest confession to mouli...he was so honest towards mouli...the way he shared his experiences with his past gf with mouli......how he spent time with his former gf....but never had the feel in his soul to hold their hands....he touch them but noone touch his heart....

and in just one date with mouli....she touches not only his heart but his soul......thats true love

robi was so honest in his relationship.....he is following footsteps of his dada....and i am sure since he is following his dada's footsteps...he will succeed in love though it will be difficult....

i really love his honesty and loyalty towards mouli...the way he cares for her....adores her....i have no words to define this man..mouli is very lucky to have such a wonderful and adorable person as a life partner....the most important quality which taposh doesn't possesed at all......

i don't know it affected mouli or not....but one thing for sure it affected me real hard.....

robi rocked in that beautiful candlelight dinner....

i love robi's honesty.....and he have proved that he is Robindo Ganguly whom is Anurag Ganguly younger brother......even his dada is known for his honesty and today robi proved it that he is no less than his dada....he is completely his dada's mirror image

even now mouli couldn't understand robi's love...she should just jump into the well....it will be a lost for mouli if she rejects such a honest man love for self-obsessed arrogant jerk

in just one small scenes....robindo rocked....and it leaves a very big impact on us.....it was too sweet of him....not every men are like robindo so honest and open about his past with his fiancee-wife.....i salute this man.....

he is a mirror image of his dada...but his traditions and culture are gifted by his baudi....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the gravity of robbie in that scene
plus the background music was also very soothing
liked tht scene !!!
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the scene was really gud 
i hope aise thode aur scenes aaye 
n mouli will soon realize that her love for taposh is small in front of robi's love for her
sakhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ya in this scene RAJAT took the breath away

though ekta shud give more screen space 2 robi & mauli & present robi in a much more better way bcause RAJAT is capable of even better scenes

Edited by preppy - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

i loved the gravity of robbie in that scene

plus the background music was also very soothing
liked tht scene !!!

it was very beautiful scenes...everything was so perfect....just that it was short....they should not have been wasting time on nonsense.....they should more of RoLi....
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi909

the scene was really gud 

i hope aise thode aur scenes aaye 
n mouli will soon realize that her love for taposh is small in front of robi's love for her

i agree with you completely....
mouli's love for taposh is just attraction....her true love is only robi....

his dada have shown his magic...its now robi's turn to shower his magic on mouli
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: preppy

ya in this scene RAJAT took the breath away

though ekta shud give more screen space 2 robi & mauli & present robi in a much more better way bcause RAJAT is capable of even better scenes

i agree completely...more importance are given to ananya..shekher...ritiesh...then jonaki and nupur...who wants to see them.....we all want to see only TaAnu and RoLi
Are Robi and Onu really Shekar's sons???πŸ€”πŸ€£
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Are Robi and Onu really Shekar's sons???πŸ€”πŸ€£

now i doubt tooROFL...but one thing for sure ananya is sure shekher's daughter😑😑😑🀒🀒

instead of Robindo-Anurag....Ritiesh should be Shekher son...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Robi doesn't want to keep any secret in his relations. He knows that a relation lies on trust. If Mauli doesn't understand Mauli's love yet she is dumb.