India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

23rd Sept 2004 (Page 3)

essar2610 Groupbie
essar2610
essar2610

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the updates!!! It is saving from me from having to watch the serial and listen to Armaan's bitching and moaning and Aryan's and Mallika's spoit behaviors.

I used to like Armaan before and the only thing I feel now is intense irritation. I can' figure out Raj. He is responsible for more than half the "Bhoosa" in Armaan's head.

Archie Newbie
Archie
Archie

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Excellant update! I can visualize the whole episode. I cannot watch JJKN any more because of a very hectic schedule - but I can say, thanks to the "deadly" updates, I don't feel the necessity either! Great job!!!
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
THX Deadly!...Armaan is such an ass that he doesn't need to act it any longer..it has grown on him.
kool_krazy Groupbie
kool_krazy
kool_krazy

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Armaan is a very confused person/character. I don't think he realises the importance of human values and principles because he is a self-centred JERK who can't look beyond himself & his selfish greed for success & admiration.....

Anyway I'm just really glad that Jassi is finally beginning to see the REAL side of Armaan and that all his sweet loving confessions (I LOVE YOU JASSI) were all SUPERFICIAL in the past!

Personally, I think the soap is finally getting quite interesting with Jassi & Purab back together again and most of all Jassi's character has become more stronger in terms of her assertiveness towards Armaan.

I just hope that there are no silly twists and turns anymore, especially the ones where Jassi is kept under the dark and is being fooled by people like Armaan in the past....

I am hoping now that Jassi is the CEO of Gulmohar, it will make her realise that although inner beauty is more important than the outer beauty, it is still IMPORTANT to present yourself in a stylish manner, so that people dont take you for granted and step all over you like DIRT. Especially working in the type of Fashion Industry like she works in...right...     

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
well said kool! yes, we can only hope...
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
hi Deadly, thanks for the update. Good episode ClapBig smile
Aj_Styles Senior Member
Aj_Styles
Aj_Styles

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

As someone mentioned before a while back, the writing of JJKN is at the peak of uncreativity. Particulary with Armaan Suri's character. He's now made out to be such an idiot, that, unless further developments on his character improve, a sudden change of heart on his end towards Jassi will be laughable. At this point, he obviously is very confused about what he wants in life(except for being just that CEO of Gulmohar), he doesn't achieve anything, his sidekick(Raj) is the pupet master and Armaan is the ventriloquist. He obviously has no real feelings for anyone, he lies to his dad, even when he once said that he could never lie to his father.

Tony & Deeya Singh continue to gamble with the show, by puting in stupidness just to keep the (overhyped) show running on the air. BTW, did this all happen in the original soap of JJKN?

Edited by Aj_Styles - 23 September 2004 at 6:27pm
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 23 September 2004 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

I Agree, Aj-Styles! They have ruined Armaan's character (probably beyond repair).

From what I have heard, they have moved away from the original story.

Go to top