Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rshshah5 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
God..I can't believe..Armaan makes her CEO and now he wants her out and not even respecting her a bit. He is such a jerk. 😡 But the scenes and talks between Jassi and Purab are so cute. Love it.   😉
Thanks deadly for the update.
gupta thumbnail

thanks deadly. true purab and jassi phone conversation sounds like the most interesting part of the show.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

well frankly I didn't expect anything better from Armaan. He is acting just as we expect him to do. and Boy, am I glad that they did not blow the arguement out of proportions..  Armaan needs to grow out of his Purab phobia..

Thanks for the great update Deadly..

*Anjali* thumbnail

Yeah you're right Lakshmi.  I was afraid they would turn it into one of those huge Jassi-Purab arguments, but thank God it didn't drag out.

Thanx Deadly for the update (and for not putting all of Armaan's (🤡) ridiculous whining 😉)

essar2610 thumbnail

Thanx for the updates!!! It is saving from me from having to watch the serial and listen to Armaan's bitching and moaning and Aryan's and Mallika's spoit behaviors.

I used to like Armaan before and the only thing I feel now is intense irritation. I can' figure out Raj. He is responsible for more than half the "Bhoosa" in Armaan's head.

Archie thumbnail
Excellant update! I can visualize the whole episode. I cannot watch JJKN any more because of a very hectic schedule - but I can say, thanks to the "deadly" updates, I don't feel the necessity either! Great job!!!
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
THX Deadly!...Armaan is such an ass that he doesn't need to act it any longer..it has grown on him.
kool_krazy thumbnail

Armaan is a very confused person/character. I don't think he realises the importance of human values and principles because he is a self-centred JERK who can't look beyond himself & his selfish greed for success & admiration.....

Anyway I'm just really glad that Jassi is finally beginning to see the REAL side of Armaan and that all his sweet loving confessions (I LOVE YOU JASSI) were all SUPERFICIAL in the past!

Personally, I think the soap is finally getting quite interesting with Jassi & Purab back together again and most of all Jassi's character has become more stronger in terms of her assertiveness towards Armaan.

I just hope that there are no silly twists and turns anymore, especially the ones where Jassi is kept under the dark and is being fooled by people like Armaan in the past....

I am hoping now that Jassi is the CEO of Gulmohar, it will make her realise that although inner beauty is more important than the outer beauty, it is still IMPORTANT to present yourself in a stylish manner, so that people dont take you for granted and step all over you like DIRT. Especially working in the type of Fashion Industry like she works in...right...     

*Anjali* thumbnail
well said kool! yes, we can only hope...
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
hi Deadly, thanks for the update. Good episode 👏😃