Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why teh hell bloody Rashi escapes even in talks (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Nobody lyks Rashi..

does that include youBig smile

Back to Shon's post, if everything was revealed so quickly, we won't have this tension of "what-will-happen-tommorow"... which is necessary for their TRPs...

i agree its high time Rashi is caught and she would have been if Koki is not such a tyrant and all the servants weren't so scared of her...
even if we want Mani to speak, she is not in a position to... tell me something, will anyone go to the CEO of the company and say, "sir its him/her who is causing the trouble and you are getting back at the wrong person" if they are just a peon and in no way related to company dynamics... same is the position of servants in a family... so we can't blame mani...

Gopi... she is a different case altogether... she is forgiving to a fault, listens to everyone... i don't know whom the servants could have approached to get rashi caught... Hetal would say "java do na Mani"
Jigar... phew... that guy... even when his wife was taunting him, he is smiling.... gosh...
Chirag.... opens his mouth at the wrong time... Kinjal... she doesn't know what to do with herself...
Parag... busy in his musings... i don't see anyone left except for Koki and Ahem who can lift the viel off rashi's true face... but 2 against an army is a bit tough......

Edited by upasana.diya - 02 December 2010 at 1:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4everrusha4003-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why teh hell bloody Rashi escapes even in talks (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shon703

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Girl... chill now... have you just started on these soaps...

my funda for watching hindi movies and serials... take your brain out of its place, watch the movie or serial... replace your brain... and don't even think about what you saw...

or else i will just start pulling out my own hair out of frustration

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003-tellyaddict-

shon703

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ip-AK4ever-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
well... as per that i can say, every actor has a way of portraying a character, which we might or might not like.... but if the person who is casting them wants what these actors are giving on screen, then it is relevant to the plot of the story....

and if its her natural way of acting then here we would be bashing an actor, even though we might say its Rashi we dislike... and that is against forum rules and sADhli would be pretty mad with me...

though we might dislike her a lot... she would be a small catalyst to bring Gohem together... thats what i believe... if you remove all evil, you won't ever appreciate the good...
there is a day only because there is a night....

the lady who plays amma in pratigya is a dashing lady... but if she is acting that way then it may be demand of the script... so is the case with Rucha...

sanimisra

Groupbie

sanimisra

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
i am also agree... but point is..if rashi gets caught, we will have to c go-hem scenes only... i want both.. balanced episodes...

pratigyaz

Groupbie

pratigyaz

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
what was urmi doing at modi mansion anyway, how come rashi's father never came, on these occasions both parents should have come, ans also he is gopi's mamma, so he should have come.
By the way the other day rashi was taunting gopi about her personal relationship with ahem, but has rashi and jigar consummated their marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

SangeetaHimani

Groupbie

SangeetaHimani

Posted: 03 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratigyaz

what was urmi doing at modi mansion anyway, how come rashi's father never came, on these occasions both parents should have come, ans also he is gopi's mamma, so he should have come.
By the way the other day rashi was taunting gopi about her personal relationship with ahem, but has rashi and jigar consummated their marriage.

This is good question to ask Rashi ... they never show them romantic ... but they must been behaving like average husband-wife ... means ... must have consummated their marriage ...guess ... lets see what others say on this seriuos matters ..

On papers, it looks Kinjal has gone ahead ... but only on paper and not actually .

Ip-AK4ever-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top