Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi thnks, for being so comfy in words.

I am sure you must be watching other ones where in also ladies are hell of enemies of other ladies

Like in Amma in pratigya- my god deadly bad eveil doing lady, can do anything like in gv electric shock, kill baby etc

Like tapasya and nani in uttaran – also do the worst, used to hate  them to death and there also like blind fools jogi and divya believe them;

but jogi atleast took a stand.

Mai in uttaran is also strict and evil in talks but she has never done bad deeds

PPW In bhagayvidhata is the most cruel of all.

So you see there are many many, but what I hate  of rashi is cheap way – scratches her hair, taps feet and very dirty rat she looks and especially

when she presses her jaws and lips in sarcastic smile while other person is in plight, she looks yuck. More of all all the antagonist lady also she does not

have class. How she speaks widemouth kaaaaakiiijeee. Something in her makes me feel yuck and all the time silly dirty tricks.

Kinjal is also bad, but she has  alcass of her own and moreover she doesn't go and do bad starightaway, as long as nothing is her way.

Yuck that rashi is

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well... as per that i can say, every actor has a way of portraying a character, which we might or might not like.... but if the person who is casting them wants what these actors are giving on screen, then it is relevant to the plot of the story....

and if its her natural way of acting then here we would be bashing an actor, even though we might say its Rashi we dislike... and that is against forum rules and sADhli would be pretty mad with me...

though we might dislike her a lot... she would be a small catalyst to bring Gohem together... thats what i believe... if you remove all evil, you won't ever appreciate the good...
there is a day only because there is a night....

the lady who plays amma in pratigya is a dashing lady... but if she is acting that way then it may be demand of the script... so is the case with Rucha...

sanimisra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am also agree... but point is..if rashi gets caught, we will have to c go-hem scenes only... i want both.. balanced episodes...
pratigyaz thumbnail
what was urmi doing at modi mansion anyway, how come rashi's father never came, on these occasions both parents should have come, ans also he is gopi's mamma, so he should have come.
By the way the other day rashi was taunting gopi about her personal relationship with ahem, but has rashi and jigar consummated their marriage.
SangeetaHimani thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratigyaz

what was urmi doing at modi mansion anyway, how come rashi's father never came, on these occasions both parents should have come, ans also he is gopi's mamma, so he should have come.
By the way the other day rashi was taunting gopi about her personal relationship with ahem, but has rashi and jigar consummated their marriage.

This is good question to ask Rashi ... they never show them romantic ... but they must been behaving like average husband-wife ... means ... must have consummated their marriage ...guess ... lets see what others say on this seriuos matters ..😃

On papers, it looks Kinjal has gone ahead ... but only on paper and not actually .