Gulaal

Dec 1st ...another great episode...and precap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Oh take a bow Gulaal and Vasant.  It's just so heartwarming to see this couple, looking beyond themselves and going all out to save the village. Day and night, they have just this one purpose. That beautiful night scene on the terrace...Vasant was just so sweet and yet strong...the way he encouraged Gulaal...his faith in her abilities....his confidence and quiet calm...just wonderful.

Rahil Azam was just fantastic!  How does he get a hundred different expressions and changes in tone....just great to watch him. And Manasi was good too .... I liked the way the camera didn't focus on her face when she cried...but just made us concentrate on the problem and the fears she was dealing with...

And then she goes out the next day with a group to find water.....her payal move...she finds a source and confirms Vasant's unwavering faith....his reaction was again so spot on....no surprise...just joy.

The precap!!  They start digging at the spot....it's been 12 days...they haven't hit water yet....villagers are getting frustrated....and Gulaal says....that's it! I won't drink water till we find water!  Either water springs up here, or my life goes!!  Love this all or nothing situation!! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirocendejoysarahjareen_KAYNAAT_anoosreerenup64-Khush-Simi.Sweettinsel-Afeelicious-ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dec 1st ...another great episode...and precap" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

renup64

Goldie

renup64

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PadBear

anoosree

Goldie

anoosree

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
agree anu, amazing epi. no words to express rahil, he is a wonderful actor and so is mansi. for that matter even the rest of the cast MB, PB and even dushant r spot on with their expressions. dushant the calm and quite villian unlike the other show with twisted expressions and nagging line. i love the character of PB too, strong lady. ooh the chweet little kesar, i want to pinch his cheeks. LOL  looking forwards to another mindblowing epi today.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyPadBear

anoosree

Goldie

anoosree

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
and yeah what i like the most about  the show is the camera work and the way the story is being told. Gulaal team rocks. Clap

PadBear

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
yup Anoo, the whole cast is good and the thing is because the situation is so extreme and tense, it's keeping us hooked. the desert always does that....it takes people to the edge.....life and death.....that's why i love the desert!  Tongue

anoosree

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ufff i am missing all these great episode,
hope i will find time to catch up with all the lovely episode
btw thanks for sharing,

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.