Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Preity Zinta: A Cocaine Addict? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Both he and Fardeen and their escapedes at Feroz Khan's farm house in the outskirts of Bangalore.. They are legendary..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenDexterkichokri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preity Zinta: A Cocaine Addict? (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Its just a shock and hard to believe someone as happy and bubbly as Preity will do drugs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chatpati900Terenainaprincessunara

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Its just a shock and hard to believe someone as happy and bubbly as Preity will do drugs.
Actually I went to school with people who did drugs, they seemed pretty happy. I guess that's the side effect, happyLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chatpati900qwwwNuktaacheensarasingh86Star_girlMrsKaranGroverKatalicious

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by lensahunte08

Actually I went to school with people who did drugs, they seemed pretty happy. I guess that's the side effect, happyLOL

Oh that's scary to know LOL  now am gonna think all happy people do drugs. lol

Edited by lensahunte08 - 02 December 2010 at 6:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Terenaina

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
lol lensa....after seeing some people. I started thinking bubbly and all happy was on drugs...hahaha

but finally realize that. No it's not true. People who  do drugs are people who are very sad about their own life and drugs make it forget their problems

Manisha koirala does drugs too. Drugs makes you look old and that's why she doesn't look attractive now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

MissIffiy

IF-Rockerz

MissIffiy

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
WHAT Shocked I hope its not true 

Edited by MissIffiy - 02 December 2010 at 6:25pm

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

An actor / celebrity's life must be something like living inside a Pressure Cooker...so not surprised that some (or is it most?) of them do drugs!

Not at all justifying her taking drugs, but not judging her based on the fact that she does! I think Preity is just one of the many stars who are 'known' to indulge in these unwanted extra-curricular activities! There are many who do it secretly and in limited quantities so that it does not show in their face when they report for their shoots in the morning!

Yes, the Khan Household (Feroz and Brothers) is like Disneyland for takers of Cocaine Addicts! I have read and heard a lot about it!LOL

Taking Drugs is just one way of escaping things you do not want to face...nothing changes except that the drug addicts land up in rehabilitation centres or in the nearest Mortuary!

PS : I read a public service announcement sometime ago which went like, 'Make Love, Not War...Share Hugs, Not Drugs...' LOL This was perhaps the cheesiest way to spread a good message around!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chandaursitare-Mmmmm-pria4everNuktaacheenqwwwStar_girlMeena1Terenaina

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

An actor / celebrity's life must be something like living inside a Pressure Cooker...so not surprised that some (or is it most?) of them do drugs!

Not at all justifying her taking drugs, but not judging her based on the fact that she does! I think Preity is just one of the many stars who are 'known' to indulge in these unwanted extra-curricular activities! There are many who do it secretly and in limited quantities so that it does not show in their face when they report for their shoots in the morning!

Yes, the Khan Household (Feroz and Brothers) is like Disneyland for takers of Cocaine Addicts! I have read and heard a lot about it!LOL

Taking Drugs is just one way of escaping things you do not want to face...nothing changes except that the drug addicts land up in rehabilitation centres or in the nearest Mortuary!

PS : I read a public service announcement sometime ago which went like, 'Make Love, Not War...Share Hugs, Not Drugs...' LOL This was perhaps the cheesiest way to spread a good message around!

Limited quantities and excess.. thats the difference between the other stars and people who go overboard and her much more talked about like Preity and the Khan brothers.

The rest like Hrithik, Chunky, Sanjay Kapoor, Sohail and others do it more secretively and discreetly and in limited amounts at the rave parties they have...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenMeena1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top