Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

veeya scenes recreating for Ichca (Page 2)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by cjs369

The CVs dont want to show Ichcha in dark coloured sarees as she is still being considered by Mai n others as Vansh's widow... but atleast they can show her in beautiful pastels or other light shade sarees... on the day of her marriage to Veer she looked lovely in that pink saree.. atleast its better than seeing her everyday in cream n red combination... though it looks good we wud love to see her in other beautiful colours...Smile
and even if they do not want to show SR ...they can show soft romance between the twoEmbarrassed.. after all they are husband n wife... n Veer who has waited for Ichcha for so long seems to be quite cool with her around as his wife... I thought he wudnt be able to keep his hands off her Embarrassedwudnt he want to atleast hold her n hug her...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
now a days they are all the time sitting opp each other as if they are going to interview each other...why are the CVs getting this distance between the two... please bring some closeness between them..Embarrassed

yes, Iccha being Icha..atleast Veer can show some more passion towards Iccha.....some nice romantic teasing conversations between them.....other than chai & food...poor guy, abhi tak bus Iccha ke haathon ko hi pyaar kar paya hai...and Iccha please do something about your hairstyle...whats that bump on the top...she looks better with natural free flowing hair like she was with Vansh...
its not cvs fault ..its veeya's fault LOLLOL.the standard set by them ..is out of reach for veecha LOLLOLLOL

kisse ko kuch galafaimi hai....VEER ICHCHA song sequel was the best..baaki sequels toh rhr sirf one sided they..LOL

BTW, I was watching an old episode of uttaran, and this was the song being played in the background. I just loved it, it depicts very well Veer's state of mind....and is applicable even now b'cause though Veecha are married they haven't yet become one.....I really like all the songs that they play for Veecha scenes, and wish to see such intense emotions from Veer to Iccha during taps pregnancy fiasco...

Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo
Par Mein tujhe na pa sakun

Haan tera saaya toh main hoon
Par sang tere naa reh sakun
Haan iss safar mein toh main hoon
Par sang tere naa ruk sakun
Main hoon shab tu subah
Dono jud ke judaa
Main hoon labh tu dua
Dono jud ke judaa
Saajnaa, Saajnaa
Mahiya, Saajnaa ve

Main hoon Shab tu Subah
Dono Jud Ke Juda
Main hoon Lab tu dua
Dono Jud Ke Juda

Kai khawaab dil tujhko le kar sajaye
Per khauf yeh bhi kahin per sataye
Gar yeh bhi tutee to phir hoga kya re
Mujhe raas aati hai khushiyan kahan re

Tu hi to har bandha hai
LAmhoo ki in zanjeeron main
Tu hi to har dum raha hai
Khawabo ki har tabeeron mein
Tu hi to har din dikha hai
Dundhli ya ujali tasveeron mein

Teri hi to hai khushoo
Mujhe mein haan madno re
Teri hi to hai khushoo
Mujhe mein haan

Abb tu hi to harsu Har jagah
Saajnaa
Saajnaa
Mahiya
Saajnaa ve

Please dont mind such a long post, just felt like sharing it...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_roydivy609intruderfasttiny15shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

i also liked a song  when iccha veer ka break up hua tha.

but they dont play it nowadays (naturally)
that kailash kher song,
jaana jogi de naal.
that song was so awesome yaar, it depicted their pain so well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609payel_roytiny15shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by cjs369

The CVs dont want to show Ichcha in dark coloured sarees as she is still being considered by Mai n others as Vansh's widow... but atleast they can show her in beautiful pastels or other light shade sarees... on the day of her marriage to Veer she looked lovely in that pink saree.. atleast its better than seeing her everyday in cream n red combination... though it looks good we wud love to see her in other beautiful colours...Smile
and even if they do not want to show SR ...they can show soft romance between the twoEmbarrassed.. after all they are husband n wife... n Veer who has waited for Ichcha for so long seems to be quite cool with her around as his wife... I thought he wudnt be able to keep his hands off her Embarrassedwudnt he want to atleast hold her n hug her...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
now a days they are all the time sitting opp each other as if they are going to interview each other...why are the CVs getting this distance between the two... please bring some closeness between them..Embarrassed

yes, Iccha being Icha..atleast Veer can show some more passion towards Iccha.....some nice romantic teasing conversations between them.....other than chai & food...poor guy, abhi tak bus Iccha ke haathon ko hi pyaar kar paya hai...and Iccha please do something about your hairstyle...whats that bump on the top...she looks better with natural free flowing hair like she was with Vansh...
its not cvs fault ..its veeya's fault LOLLOL.the standard set by them ..is out of reach for veecha LOLLOLLOL

kisse ko kuch galafaimi hai....VEER ICHCHA song sequel was the best..baaki sequels toh rhr sirf one sided they..LOL

BTW, I was watching an old episode of uttaran, and this was the song being played in the background. I just loved it, it depicts very well Veer's state of mind....and is applicable even now b'cause though Veecha are married they haven't yet become one.....I really like all the songs that they play for Veecha scenes, and wish to see such intense emotions from Veer to Iccha during taps pregnancy fiasco...

Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo
Par Mein tujhe na pa sakun

Haan tera saaya toh main hoon
Par sang tere naa reh sakun
Haan iss safar mein toh main hoon
Par sang tere naa ruk sakun
Main hoon shab tu subah
Dono jud ke judaa
Main hoon labh tu dua
Dono jud ke judaa
Saajnaa, Saajnaa
Mahiya, Saajnaa ve

Main hoon Shab tu Subah
Dono Jud Ke Juda
Main hoon Lab tu dua
Dono Jud Ke Juda

Kai khawaab dil tujhko le kar sajaye
Per khauf yeh bhi kahin per sataye
Gar yeh bhi tutee to phir hoga kya re
Mujhe raas aati hai khushiyan kahan re

Tu hi to har bandha hai
LAmhoo ki in zanjeeron main
Tu hi to har dum raha hai
Khawabo ki har tabeeron mein
Tu hi to har din dikha hai
Dundhli ya ujali tasveeron mein

Teri hi to hai khushoo
Mujhe mein haan madno re
Teri hi to hai khushoo
Mujhe mein haan

Saajnaa
Saajnaa
Mahiya
Saajnaa ve

Please dont mind such a long post, just felt like sharing it...Smile

bahut mushquil gaana 2 understand par video, hota toh better na...heyyyyyyyyy i'm just kidding...i'll listen 2 this song..seems 2 very touching..Smile

Edited by shivani109 - 01 December 2010 at 11:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfepayel_roytiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL This is the standard in all serials, In pavitra rishta they are showing newly married ppl behaving like brother-sister with each other, they live alone but only talk. LOLLOL Only one gajra scene since the marraige, that too hubby putting gajra in her hair, thats all.

SR and close scenes ke liye bahut wait karate hain Cvs because they know ppl want to see that. LOL

payel_roycjs369tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Vijaya what a lovely song...expressing pain and anguish...I dont really the meaning of this song, but I guess thts the overal all theme...btw there are 2-3 scenes which i feel very very sad watching..one is a bleeding heart and another 1 i guess is where the girl is crying near a tombstone..CryCryCry....

Edited by shivani109 - 02 December 2010 at 2:33am

FunLyfepayel_roytiny15

payel_roy IF-Dazzler
payel_roy
payel_roy

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i also liked a song  when iccha veer ka break up hua tha.

but they dont play it nowadays (naturally)
that kailash kher song,
jaana jogi de naal.
that song was so awesome yaar, it depicted their pain so well.
yeah .. actually i like all the songs played in ut .... i dont know why they alwys play all my fav songs... kuch khaas hain, jaja jogi de naal, saiyaan, then ya rabba, the bawla mann dekhne chala ek sapna,o meri jaan and all of them... just too gud..Clap 

Edited by payel_roy - 02 December 2010 at 2:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609tiny15shivani9

payel_roy IF-Dazzler
payel_roy
payel_roy

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Vijaya what a lovely song...expressing pain and anguish...I dont really the meaning of this song, but I guess thts the overal all theme...btw there are 2-3 scenes which i feel very very sad watching..one is a bleeding heart and another 1 i guess is where the girl is crying near a tombstone..CryCryCry....
waw.. thanks for the vedio shivani didiSmile

FunLyfetiny15shivani9

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged

bahut mushquil gaana 2 understand par video, hota toh better na...heyyyyyyyyy i'm just kidding...i'll listen 2 this song..seems 2 very touching..Smile
[/QUOTE]

Shivani here is the video where this song was played on our VeeCha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

Go to top