Thendral

Thendral Dec 1st Wed - Romance Uninterrupted! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

[QUOTE=Thendralfan]We can't blame T for getting scared as she has seen a lot in her life already .. But as TA said , it is all going to good for them from now onwards... ok ok ...Happy for ur romances... But still u have to study kuttimma .. Amma agama pathukko ...Embarrassed
LOLLOL nooo children till she graduates, all those who are asking for grandchildren have to wait Tongue

Haha i hope so too...LOLIf not how will thuls study properly???LOLLOLApporam thuls college govinda thaan...LOLWhen thuls graduates with a gold medal,wouldnt it be nice if she gets a double promotion as a mum too???That sounds much better...Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoHema_MJanani20ThendralfanTTfan-musicluv-Pearl.Quelle-BelleVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Dec 1st Wed - Romance Uninterrupted! (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Finally after so many trials & tribulations, the couple get to spend (fleeting) moments with each other. I must say, I was deeply relieved that this wasn't some immature scene acted out by uncomfortable characters. Both the leads maintained their roles perfectly while portraying such a sensitive matter on Indian television (though this probably would not have been as well received in Western nations).Clap

I was LOLingTongue during the phone call conversation and then proceeded to drown out the rest of the babbling by Charu and company (so Dead).

Overall, I was very pleased with the quality of this episode. Even though it didn't quite match up to some of the episodes in the Thuls/Vel marriage arc, it is better in regards to the preceding episodes. Besides, TA & Thuls romancing in candle light...come on, nothing is going to beat that! I was giggling like a school girl the first time I watched this episode! That"s how much I enjoyed it.LOL

What did you guys think?

P.S. Personally, I think that some point in this drama, Thuls is going to get pregnant before she finishes college.

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 01 December 2010 at 9:06pm

TheivaHema_MJanani20ThendralfanTTfan-musicluv-Pearl.Quelle-BelleVani19

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I really don't think TA cares if he gets appreciation from his family for fixing N&L messed up engagement. He just wants to make sure his sister's life isn't spoiled b/c of his marriage to Thuls and he has done his part so the rest is up N&L's families. So we can ClapClap him for that. I think he still wants no part of his family till they accept his marriage so he won't care that Charu gets the credit.

@autumnsconcerto, Though I'm a Western-influenced gal, I must say I really loved the T&T part. It was so much more heartwarming and so funny compared to most Tamil movies and some of the Hollywood stuff too. I think it was the fact that Thuls and TA stayed true to their characters (TA the blabber mouth & Thuls the appavi gal) and so it was still so innocent. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20ThendralfanHema_M-musicluv-TTfanPearl.Quelle-Belle

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update with pictures Priya and Hema.. 
It really felt like was seeing the episode once again through your updates!! Clap

What to comment on the first part... As Tamizh said - "Kuttima by seeing you in the candle light i have no words to describe your beauty!!" Embarrassed
I can also say the same - by seeing them together i have no words to say or describe them and their beauty together... They were just really superb!!! Day Dreaming
The way they have shown their romance is very descent and even the small expressions were very well done by both of them and of course by our Camera Man and is very well directed by our Director Sir!!! Thumbs Up

I really liked when the camera went near the candle and quickly went down and again back focusing on both of their reactions where suddenly Thulasi says Ouch!!! That was wonderfully shown that candle melted and dropped down on her hand by that camera action...!!!Thumbs Up

TA's dialog towards Thulasi and making her happy was so nice and very well portrayed..and good that he switched off his cell phone, Thanks Kanagu for making TA to switch off his phone..!!!!! Clap
When lamp broke down and Thulasi said sorry to TA, he said evil's wind is blowing...LOL That was very much suitable there... I don't think he said that intensionally, But i felt like that this dialog was made for Charu!! Wink
At least now T&T were happy without any disturbance and they started a new life..!!!Embarrassed 
I just thought of saying this... Sept. 1st was T&T's marriage, Oct 1st was their cute romance in the other new house which they both went to see all alone, (Nov 1st exceptional case..that day was when Thulasi went to police station), Dec 1st again wonderful awesome romance in their new house and started their new life..!!!HeartEmbarrassedBlushing
OMG I can go on and on about Tamizh and Thulasi..(Sorry, I think i wrote too much..!!! But, I couldn resist that..!!)Stern Smile

Last 2 parts was pretty good too!!! As usual Charu's expression was like she is planning to do something big...Unfortunately she's not going to succeed..!!!Big smile

Lets see what happens.. !!!!Day Dreaming

Edited by bhaghi - 01 December 2010 at 10:06pm

TheivaHema_MJanani20Thendralfan-musicluv-Pearl.Quelle-BelleVani19

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hey guys we rock!!!! Thumbs UpToday everyone's writing essays except me LOL

And guys,I am so sorry the delay was not only coz Priya was busy melting but coz of me too,I delayed in getting pics.I didn't get them clearly Ouch so was working on it yet they don't look good for me.Hope atleast in the upcoming days will get them better and clear.

I really have no new words to describe how I enjoyed T&T's scene.Bhagi that was awesome of you that you mentioned that camera trick,yeah that was really super.I think it is S.T.Maats Star who is the camera man  who is doing such a fabulous job to make each and every episode look sooooo beautiful.Ultimately the whole team cast and crew members have to be thanked for such a nice decent romantic awesome episode Star Thumbs Up Clap

Tamizh was super romantic yesterday but I felt that Thuls too could have contributed,then it would have been the cutest episode.In Oct-1 episode,they both were open but yesterday she remained pessimistic again.But still it was super super super,I really enjoyed sooo well watching them Big smile.As someone said,who can beat that candle light romance which was extremely beautiful.It is much more enough to make us forget everything else there.T&T forever!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by Hema_M - 01 December 2010 at 11:09pm

TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfan-musicluv-Pearl.Quelle-BelleVani19

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
charu even if she finds out vr is the stabber she will not bother knowing ta's qualities.......2 drops of crying and falling on feet is enough to convince him.....

@ranu - defintetely ta will not expect any credits and he wont be bothered even if charu is taking credit,
But the same issue is different from charu's angle.....the credit she gets for lav and nit matter, is a advantage according to her to torture t and t thru ta amma........but again ta knows whats real here, ta amma is going to be the victim again......

TheivaHema_MRanu.Janani20ThendralfanTTfan-musicluv-Pearl.Quelle-Belle

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
@autumnsconcerto:
I don't think she will get pregnant before she finishes her studies. The director won't take the story in that way. Already the college part is made a side track now which is supposed to be the main story. I will kill that director if he makes it that way. LOL.
Moreover TA himself wants to see her with gold medal and i don't think he is interested in kids now. They both are still very young and have their own time for it in the future. I am sure TA won't want to have anything that disturbs her studies, he is very clear about it. And moreover both are still in love mood like some teenagers like Ranu once said and they should first become mature enough. Thulasi herself is like a little kid for him to take care of his 24/7. This kid itself does not need another kid.
Like mini said, let her have double promotion at the end with her college graduation!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayThendralfanJanani20Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-TTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

Thank you Priya for the wonderful update and thank you Hema for the nice pictures Smile.

Again the director proves we are wrong with our predtions.Almost everyone thought that they won't begin their new life now, but they did. It was a cute first part and a very decent one too and i liked the old BGM for them in that scene. As almost everyone said Deepak and Shruti were just too good in their acting Clap.

This Thulasi again began her story about being unhappy in the future. But TA is teaching her to be optimistic and to feel secure, when he, her lovely hubby is besides her. That is nice, hopefully Thulasi can learn from him this positive attitude Smile.

The lamp has no role in T&T's life anymore. Will TA find something in it or will they throw it away. I think in friday's episode, this Charu girl is going to visit them and find out that what had happened with her gift to them and will come back with another gift Angry.

Charu's uncle proves again to be a gem of a person. After seeing today's episode, i think Charu is not happy with NL's marriage. I think she had some plan with their marriage, but now her father ruined it and if you noticed, she was angry with him today for proceeding with the marriage, i think until now, she thought that her father would never agree to this, but he made a U-turn breaking all her silly hopes and wishes. So for now, her own father is her villain LOL.

Can't blame Thulsi coz  its"Once beaten twice shy".....the emotional stress and the pain she has gone through would make any person in her situation to lose confidence in oneself. Cry

Of course its a good thing that TA is giving her the encouragement to think positively  ( imagine if both were to lose their confidence..!!) and to move forward instead of being pessimistic. Big smile

Chinaa ponnu thaney...appiditaan irrukkum..!!LOL 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayJanani20ThendralfanRanu.Theiva-musicluv-TTfanPearl.Vani19Quelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top