Thendral

Thendral Dec 1st Wed - Romance Uninterrupted! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

Aiyoo Hema...i ended up writing an essay......unnoda essay writing habbit enakkum thothikichu....rombha happy for that AngryLOL.

And see I gave up that,today I didn't write much.But it is only coz I am sleepy adhu vera vishayam LOL Writing is not at all a bad habit,lazy  girl,why you feel so much for this? LOL

Edited by Hema_M - 01 December 2010 at 2:33pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.ThendralfanTTfan-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Dec 1st Wed - Romance Uninterrupted! (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Thank you Priya for the wonderful update and thank you Hema for the nice pictures Smile.

Again the director proves we are wrong with our predtions.Almost everyone thought that they won't begin their new life now, but they did. It was a cute first part and a very decent one too and i liked the old BGM for them in that scene. As almost everyone said Deepak and Shruti were just too good in their acting Clap.

This Thulasi again began her story about being unhappy in the future. But TA is teaching her to be optimistic and to feel secure, when he, her lovely hubby is besides her. That is nice, hopefully Thulasi can learn from him this positive attitude Smile.

The lamp has no role in T&T's life anymore. Will TA find something in it or will they throw it away. I think in friday's episode, this Charu girl is going to visit them and find out that what had happened with her gift to them and will come back with another gift Angry.

Charu's uncle proves again to be a gem of a person. After seeing today's episode, i think Charu is not happy with NL's marriage. I think she had some plan with their marriage, but now her father ruined it and if you noticed, she was angry with him today for proceeding with the marriage, i think until now, she thought that her father would never agree to this, but he made a U-turn breaking all her silly hopes and wishes. So for now, her own father is her villain LOL.

Edited by Theiva - 01 December 2010 at 3:25pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86autumnsconcertoHema_MRanu.-musicluv-TTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19Nixkie

Thendralfan

Thendralfan

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the nice enjoyable update Priya and those pictures are really good Hema ...Smile

The whole team has done their job very well .. Every bit of the first part was so good ..Deepak and Shruthi have done their part so well .. small eye movements, smile, very decent touches... Hats off Clap   Great job , dir sir , for making this scene so enjoyable .. We had a good laugh also ...Clap
There was little tension as to when the interruption is going to come .. and nice thrill with showing Charu trying to call TA and Kanagu succeeded..Thank you Kanagu for the call at the right time ..Wink
U saved the day !
We can't blame T for getting scared as she has seen a lot in her life already .. But as TA said , it is all going to good for them from now onwards... ok ok ...Happy for ur romances... But still u have to study kuttimma .. Amma agama pathukko ...Embarrassed

This Charu can change her expressions so quick .. nice and sweet in front of everyone and angry and furious when she turns away her face .. Wow.. Nice one Charu ..Smile
She is going to create confusions with N&L marriage .. or using that , will try to get TA ..Angry
Let us see..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayHema_MRanu.TheivaJanani20-musicluv-TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thendralfan

We can't blame T for getting scared as she has seen a lot in her life already .. But as TA said , it is all going to good for them from now onwards... ok ok ...Happy for ur romances... But still u have to study kuttimma .. Amma agama pathukko ...Embarrassed
LOLLOL nooo children till she graduates, all those who are asking for grandchildren have to wait Tongue

I think Thuls will always have little insecurities (probably fades later on) b/c of her mom ditching her as a child. Oh well, we know TA won't do the same so no worries.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaJanani20ThendralfanRuby-86TheivaHema_MTTfan-musicluv-Pearl.shubbaQuelle-Belle

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

I think in friday's episode, this Charu girl is going to visit them and find out that what had happened with her gift to them and will come back with another gift Angry.

Another gift?!? Dead Kaduvule vendam, it'll be a waste as it'll keep breaking, don't need to waste Charu's money. LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaJanani20Hema_MRuby-86Theiva-musicluv-Pearl.shubbaQuelle-Belle

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Thank You very much for the super update!!!!!  (Did it really take you 5 hours???) 

It was a beautiful episode indeed.  I laughed really hard actually.  As Tamil is funny while doing all this for his kuttima.  I too melted seeing the first part.  Actually saw it a couple times myself.  To me, this scene was appropriate and the characters carried it out really well therefore BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!  Deepak and Sruti acted really well and I'm sure no one will ever forget this scene.  The scene went really smooth and I could not control my laughter hearing Tamil talk and Tulasi just smiling and being all shy.  SSSOOO CCUUTTEE!!! 

Finally after 3 months, TA and T are happy together, alone, without Charu.  I was so happy when I found that it was Kanagu on the phone.  His phone call was super!!!  For a second, I got scared and thought that it was Charu.

I hope the director continues to show Tulasi at school and Tamil at work, as that is really important.

Also, the mic prediction was all wrong as well, the lamp is broken..hooray!!  If you notice, the music changed when the lamp broke and ta and t looked at it.  At that moment, I thought they realized that there was something in the mic...but our sweet little kuttima just apolozied for dropping it...SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO SSSSSWWWWEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!!!

The 2nd and 3rd part were actually pretty good as well.  Charu was not being annoying or anything.  I think for the first time, I enjoyed seeing her.  But sill after seeing the first scene, who really cares about Charu family..right!! 

Looks like director is fast wrapping up everything.  Makes me so worried if the serial is ending!! 
Tomorrow I'm sure the episode will start off at Lav house, (sorry fans, I dont think there will be anymore t&t romance this week, as according to the promo, there are still a lot of scenes and the entire Lav engagement to happen).  Looks like two grooms will be at her house, and tom is full of Gutter lady and Sudha.

Lav engagement is not going to go smooth...looks like our hero will play a part (also Charu dad looked worried in the promo).

But the end was interesting...Charu seems like she is up to something..wonder what??  She will try again to meet Tamil, but I'm not sure what she may do.  I want to see her reaction when she finds out that her lamp broke!!! 

Overall, a great episode and a super update.  The english dialogues and the emoticons really spice up the episode.  Thanks for all the pics as well!!

Happy Dec. 1 (An important day for tamil and tulasi!!)  Also Thendral B DAY on Dec. 7

Thendral Fan

Edited by smiles86 - 01 December 2010 at 6:10pm

AnnaJayElystiaJanani20Hema_MTheiva-musicluv-TTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoVani19Nixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for the update plus Hema for pictures!Smile

Charu is the world's greatest loser if she expect to get TA by acting good to his brainless family LOL.... as Shubba said i too think that this girl is going to make it look like that she is the one convinced VR regarding N/L marriage..... so that lady will curse her own son again and Thulasi..... if TA is clever enough to suspect Charu's intention it will be good, but i again don't think he will anytime soon till he meet that doctor.....

NinspiritAnnaJayElystiaThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86TheivaHema_M-musicluv-TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks priya for the really amazing and lovely update...Big smileThumbs UpOMG did it really take you five hours???Thanks sooo much for the effort and initative...And thanks hema for those lovely pics which made the update extra special.Big smile

It was a wonderful epi...TongueT&T looked so cute and good in the epi...Good that ta switched off his phone.Thanks to kanagu....His convo with kanagu was so funny...ROFLEppo ta has become much smarter,,,after his stab...WinkIf he hadnt switched off his handphone...then our radar would have sothapufied everything...ShockedActually the t&t part was quite unexpected but cute and decent...Not vulgar or anything...So i really liked it.Thumbs Up

And moving on to the next part,so nit/lav's marriage is going to happen soon...But i thought that lav should not be married to nit so easily as she caused thuls to undergo so much pain before uniting with ta...Like noxeous and shubba told,ta's mom is going to think that charu convinced her dad and nit's dad to agree for the marriage unless lav speaks up saying that ta should have most probably talked to VR...Which most probably she wont...Angry

But i felt quite suspicious as charu was pondering over why VR suddenly agreed to the marriage...ShockedWill she find out that her dad stabbed ta???

Edited by mini_00 - 01 December 2010 at 8:58pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaJanani20ThendralfanHema_MTheiva-musicluv-TTfanPearl.Vani19Quelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top