Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hiii friendsSmile i m here with a disscusion topic so as we all know our gulaal with other talsagara ppl out to find water so what do you think the talsagara ppl do of gulaal after gulaal gets successful in finding water to help talsagara ppl will they thank her by giving her allowance to stay in talsagara for a day or two Embarrassedor will they still remain stubborn or you can tell your own predictionsSmile .i wana know sum great predictions of u all its my step to make the forum alive please friends do comment n help me in making our ''talsagara''(gulaal forum) alive LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you think?" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
LOL....

well it depends , it will still be in 2 parts , 

some will accept her , and it becomes majority , but some will never accept her , when u hate someone , u hate them with whole heart , no matter how good that person is , and it goes very well for some ppl in Talsagara 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

LOL....

well it depends , it will still be in 2 parts , 

some will accept her , and it becomes majority , but some will never accept her , when u hate someone , u hate them with whole heart , no matter how good that person is , and it goes very well for some ppl in Talsagara 
ya ApprovelolLOL u have the point thanx for commenting Hug

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
arre dont thank me yaar LOL

Simi.Sweet

anujha

anujha

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

Hiii friendsSmile i m here with a disscusion topic so as we all know our gulaal with other talsagara ppl out to find water so what do you think the talsagara ppl do of gulaal after gulaal gets successful in finding water to help talsagara ppl will they thank her by giving her allowance to stay in talsagara for a day or two Embarrassedor will they still remain stubborn or you can tell your own predictionsSmile .i wana know sum great predictions of u all its my step to make the forum alive please friends do comment n help me in making our ''talsagara''(gulaal forum) alive LOL
mothaba's family will accept her but only as a guest, but his brother's family will never accept her except dushyant.
by the way what's ur name? i'm anupama (anu).

Edited by anujha - 01 December 2010 at 10:44am

Simi.Sweet

anujha

anujha

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
by the way, what will happen to gulaal when his father will come to know about her visiting talsagra. it may make the dushmani more intense.

Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anujha

Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

mothaba's family will accept her but only as a guest, but his brother's family will never accept her except dushyant.
by the way what's ur name? i'm anupama (anu).
hii its simiSmile

anujha

anujha

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged

hi simi.Smile

Edited by anujha - 02 December 2010 at 4:03am

Simi.Sweet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.