1st December - Written Update - Fight Your Fear

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
The episode starts with Arohi telling Arjun that she's scared of the dark and stops him from leaving. Arjun tells her that he is sorry for ruining her preparations, but he had done it to protect her, for her own good, but now they are safe, so stop getting scared. Arohi says she's scared of the dark, please hold my hand for a while, im really scared. She asks him whether he will leave her hand or not? and he tells her he wont and asks her why she's so scared of the dark. she tells him that when she was small, she was playing with them outside her friends house, and while playing she sneaked inside the house and hid in a dark room. She says her friends got tired of looking for her and lost the game, but she was just sitting in that room quietly and they thought that she had left so they locked the house and began looking for her ouside the house, and she kept screaming all night long but nobody came and since then she's been scared of the dark. Arjun tells her that fear is not in day or light, it's inside our head and she should learn to face it by looking into the eyes of the dark. She says what will she see in the dark and tells him not to leave her and go. He tells her he's here now but he wont always be there. He tells her at least once in your lifetime there will be nobody to hold your hand, and in that time you will be facing your fear alone so it's better to win your fear. Arohi closes her eyes and keeps repeating learn to fight my fear. Arohi asks him if he's scared of anything, he tells her just like her he too was scared of dark, but in his profession either he can be scared of it or die, so i killed my fear, and if i feared then i'd have starved so i learned how to win my fear. Arjun tells her in her life there will be a day when something will come that will be bigger than her fear, and it will make your fear very small. Arohi asks her if he's not scared of anybody. Arjun thinks i wasn't before i met you, but now i am, i am afraid of getting close to  you, right now u are just someone whose in my trap, but i hope you don't become someone even more special. Arohi repeats fight my fear again.

Arohi and Arjun fell asleep, Arohi is resting her head on Arjun's shoulder. Arjun and Arohi wake up and Arohi walks away and says to herself, was she holding this monsters hand all night? and Arohi looks at him, Arjun to himself says why is she staring at him now, all night she wasn't ready to leave his hand and Arohi thinks that this monster didn't leave her hand all night just because she was scared and she hadn't expected so much care from him and says maybe she should tell him something? maybe a thank u. Arjun thinks maybe she remembered that she has to say thank u to him, but if she says thank u i will have to say something to her as well. Arohi thinks that the way he talked to me last night with so much honesty, only a friend talks to a friend like that and thank you in friendship? it may sound weird. Arjun thinks he wants to say something but how will i be friends with her? but after yesterday i don't feel like calling her an enemy either. They are about to say something, but Shefali interupts and says Good Morning and asks what the two are doing there. Arjun thinks he's mad, if she's not an enemy who else is she and leaves from there. Shefali asks Arohi if he was there the whole night and what all happened between them. Arohi says they talked...and when Shefali asks her what Arohi says nothing great, and Shefali says hmm that means you guys did something else, and Arohi tells her that all they talked about was fighting your fear. Shefali says she was with a guy all night and that is all she talked about, Arohi says he told me that i should fight my fear and she says thats why he was here all night and i was trying to fight my fear and shefali asks what else? and Arohi tells her it was morning. Shefali asks her if she told him, and Arohi asks what? and Shefali says that your mom makes yummy gajar ka halwa and then says stupid the fact that you were the girl at the mask party. Shefali asks her why she didn't is there something wrong with her? Arohi says that i dont need to tell him anything and she could just sit with him quietly for more hours and just like that sit with him and say nothing and it felt comfortable. Shefali says you were quiet? that's surprising. Arohi remembers what Gauri told her about when she falls in love what all she will feel. Arohi says what is she thinking? she was just sitting quietly with that monster for a while, didn't talk abt anything and for talks i have Chiku, im getting married to him and he's my future.

Arjun wakes up his friends and then both say they had the best night, both say that they were with Shefali and she was holding their hands, but of course this happeend one at a time, and both begin to argue about it. Arjun says are u both mad? shefali was inside the cottage the whole night, you both were holding each others hands and sleeping 😆
Arjun tells them they have to be careful now, they can't have any more mistakes like last night, he is surprised that after yesterdays diwali why hasn't seen us? he tells them they have to be more careful now, and he feels as if yesterdays lights has taken our masks off in the dark.

Chiku says to himself that he wishes he had his compass and map at least he would know where he's gotten lost. He begins to leave, and falls 😆. Kalli sees Arjun and is pointing the gun at him. Kalli says that he has to be able to shoot Arjun in one shot or else it will be really hard for him to do it again, this guy is very smart if he figures out that somebody is after his life, killing him will get difficult, so he will wait for the right time. Shefali asks Arohi why she's so tensed, Arohi says she's nervous to tell Arjun about that night. Shefali says what's there to be nervous? u just want to tell him that destiny has chosen you for me, she's told 25 guys about it. Arohi tells her not to joke around, Shefali asks her how come she has become serious about life? and before telling him she's scared. Arohi says she is scared but she wont get scared of her fear, she will look into the eyes of her fear. Shefali says so much tension? thats why i prefer to chat or SMS with boys. Arohi says there is no chat no SMS here (jungle main itna sab hai, chat or SMS nahin hai 😲😆) Shefali tells her she will have to talk to him face to face just like the old times, she says face to face is so hard, you have to see that person's face. Arohi says she wont see his face, she will close her eyes and tell him everything and run away from there and she won't be scared, and she says u know why? cuz in your life if something bigger than your fear comes, fear becomes small in front of that and she repeats she has to learn to fight her fear.

Arjun is looking through the binoculars and Arohi comes and tells him she has to tell him something. he says to hurry up he has to do surveillance. Arohi blabs really fast that she is the girl whom he met that night. he tells her to say it calmly, she tells him but he only said to say it fast 😆 (hey bhagwan, this girl took it literally 😆) he says ok fine say it calmly i cant understand anything. Arohi closes her eyes and says since when i've been trying to tell u this, i'm the girl whom u met at the mask party, i know u might be shocked to hear this, even i am. Life sometimes is quiet funny, that night what i felt with you, i had never felt it before, idk if i should tell u this or not but i am always drawing towards you, maybe thats why life has made us meet so many times, even tho sometimes i think u are two people, one who is really nice, who can never see tears in my eyes, and one who is really bad, whose life's goal is to bring tears to her eyes, idk if i should tell u this but i am a little attracted to u, very little, she asks him why are u quiet? say something...she hears him say I love you, Arohi she opens her eyes and sees it's Chiku (😲 yeh kya hogaya, she had it all planned? lol that was so expected 😆) and she is shocked to see him.

NO PRECAP.

Rating: 7/10 - it was alright, the story moved forward, and tomorrow we will get to see jealous Arjun, but i wonder where Arjun went? he knew she was going to talk to him, where did he go suddenly? maybe he saw Chiku coming and left...poor Arohi, she said it so beautifully and she was just talking to Chiku the whole time

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button.

~Pooja~
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
you are my saviour pooj😆
thanks alot Pooja
much bettr epi :) enjoyed it
thanks for the update.................i felt so bad for aruhi......she expressed her feelings in such a sweet way but that cheeku came.........😒
but from tomorrow we will witness arjun getting jealous from cheeko..............😆 will be fun......im so excited........😃
Thanks for the update.
Yah felt bad for Arohi jab ye kmh - kabab mein haddi aaya.
But i tought it wiuld be fun to watch ariku scenes.
I guess everyone understood ariku is Arjun-Chiku 😆 😛 Edited by ishikaek43 - 13 years ago
@ Pooja- thanx for d great update

-Kamal
shoot where did tis arjun disappear. i soooo hope he heard her wherever he was. thanks for the update.
Just started watching this show last week, I love it!! Poor Arohi, when she finally confessed it was to the wrong person.

Thank you so much Pooja  😊