hi komal chaudhary
ma name izz romana bt u can cal me roma
hpe v can be frndzz
DreamsRus thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ne1 here?
y izz dis forum so inactive ?
dnt giv up guyz

can sum1 help me 2 put chandans(datz wat i luv to call chandu-raman )pic ma siggi ?srry i dnt knw how 2 do it
thanxxxxx in advance
luv
roma
Gooden thumbnail
Originally posted by: DreamsRus

wat r u sayin gooden?
plz can u tell me wat hapnd ?
sorry i'm new n itz time 4 me 2 sleep now🥱
bye frndzz

Hello Romana, sorry if I confused you with my comments.... it wasn't intended to you, so dont worry.. 😊 You seem like a sweet person, and I'm glad that you want Chandana to be happy with Raman.... Well, there are many people here who dont want that, and have sinister agendas.... but forget it.. You go ahead, make a siggy... Hope Chandana sees it and will be happy....

She'd definitely hate it if people who praise her acting skills to high heaven write such bad things about her personal life....

Nice to know you, Romana
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jkff

hmm.u noe.whteva or whoeva is in d pic............GAUCHA will be d best!..................n sry but i disagree!..............lol.........long liv gaucha!.....no-one can compliment gk or cs dey way dey compliment each oda!.............hmm.........i fink cs gk ko yaadh karahi hai.dats y shes smiling lyk dat!......😉.....lol......

Since, this topic have got reports i need to add my message here because its needed now.

Well, Its chandana's personal life and we are no one to tell Gaucha look best over the real couple. It could disappoint fans of Chadana. So i would request you make comments on couples.

Originally posted by: Gooden

Now I know why she put up that pic... whith delusional people thinking impossible things, she wanted to send a message...😆😆

Sad, her message isn't taken by her dilusional fans in the right spirit... instead they comment saying that she's cheap and loose woman thinking of someone else when in the arms of her would-be husband....

Pathetic, really....

If u arent happy with anyones post report it. Dont try to make insitigative posts as they disrupt peace of the section.

Gooden, I'm sick over teling you again and again. I will raise your WL for posting snide remarks on members  and provoke them to fight. If you wont stop ban would take place!😊

Gooden thumbnail

Sano, you are acknowleding the fact that the post above mine is in bad taste as far as Chandana's fans are concerned, and in the same breath telling me that I am making instigative posts? I did NOT make a post of that picture. I did NOT bad-mouth her fiance' nor did I claim that she was thinking about someone else in that pic. All I did was wish her happiness and react to what others wrote. So why are you telling me I'm instigating a fight?

I cant understand the mentality of the members here... They claim that I come from a sick familiy, for merely wishing happiness for Chandana. Tell me honestly, how does wishing Chandana hapiness make me sick? Tell me what kind of people would want their favourite actress to break her engagement and get together with an actor, whom they think is perfect? What kind of people make derogatory remarks about the fiance of their favorite actress? Well, if they call me sick, I dont know what they'd call themselves.

Go ahead, raise my warning levels if you want to, Sano, because thats your discretion. I'll accept it. But tell me, would you be taking just measures about others who have written offensive posts too?

AyeshaMehmood thumbnail
hey cute pic

well whts happenin here?